• External transfer students are welcomed to register during any semester:
      • Fall Semester.
      • Spring Semester. 
      • Summer Semester.
    • The common courses can be equalized if all of the following conditions are met:
      • If the course grade is C or above.
      • If the course credits/hours are equal or more.   

Download the attached video and follow the steps to request an internal transfer on Campus system.