The academic library is an integral part of the college or university. It interacts with the educational environment to meet the needs of the academic study programs and support the aims and content of the curriculum.
A well-established library is essential for any academic institution. It provides a gateway for various organized resources and information in print and digital formats. Its goal is to meet the informational, cultural, recreational, and educational and research needs of its clientele; students, faculty, researchers and the other members of the community.
Today, it is been observed that academic libraries are striving to keep their place as the major source of inquiry in the face of emerging digital technology. Libraries now exist in the virtual world. It is allowing resources in various forms and distributed learning to take place; access for external, distance and online, and for more flexible kinds of learning. The role of the library evolved as the priorities of the institutions have evolved. The key library structures, processes, services and staff roles continuously changing with time and technology.
Technology and automation have also changed the way people perceive libraries. It transformed the way information is processed, packed, stored and disseminated. It allows the users to facilitate complex information access and retrieval. Libraries must embrace the challenges in order to stay relevant and maintain its value in the educational environment.
Furthermore, it has been noted, that the library’s responsiveness to students and faculty needs, quality of service and resilience has been the marks of academic libraries. The library services in the higher education will continuously be of great importance to learning, teaching, and research.
The Gulf University’s library was established along with the university based on the decree of the Ministers Council of the Kingdom of Bahrain, Decree No. 03-1649 issued in 2/ 9/2001 concerning the Gulf University project on 17/9/2001.
The Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Bahrain issued a license to establish Gulf University and to ensure an excellent education for university students. The library was established as of the university’s concern culturally, educationally and socially. It aims at gathering resources of information, developing and supporting the necessary references and scientific books, periodicals, journals, and presents them in accordance with the library’s capacity and compliance with the quality standards for libraries, as well as training of staff on the library services requirements.
The library holds a central position in the heart of every academic institution. Its collection and services provide a vital support for every student’s learning and quest for knowledge and information. This supports the strong foundation in the processing of students quality research. It also supports the curriculum, instructional and research needs of the faculty as well.
With the advent of technology, the library continuously evolves to support the mission and vision of the entire university as a whole. Its main objective is to provide relevant and updated books, journals, magazines, references and other resources.
The library is centrally located and accessible to all library patrons. It is located on the 3rd floor of the GU main building near the E-Learning Laboratory and the bookstore. It has a total area of 280.2m2 that is composed of the main and digital library.
The library practices the “open access system” wherein the library patrons can access the book collection in the Circulation area directly to the shelves. The library staff is always available for any inquiries or assistance needed by the library patrons.
The GU library uses the Dewey Decimal Classification system. It is a general knowledge organization tool use to organize and provide access to the collections for books, journals, magazines, thesis, and other references. Book shelves have signages on the main classes with the corresponding discipline/subject equivalent. This is also supported by the call number of the book. Moreover, the Advanced Institution Management System (AIMS) supports the bibliographic descriptions of each title of the book to facilitate access and retrieval of resources.
Dewey Decimal Classification System
10 Main Classes (DDC 23)
General Works, Computer Science, and Information
Philosophy and Psychology
Arts & Recreation
History & Geography
Our mission is to support the vision and mission of GU in providing relevant, quality and updated resources in print and digital formats as well as the innovative services that support the teaching, enhancement of analytical, scientific thinking skills of the students for research and lifelong learning which contributes to society.
We are committed to:
- Promote access to resources and information.
- Support learning, teaching, critical thinking and scientific research.
- We value diversity, quality collection and content.
- Lifelong learning, collaboration, continuous improvement
- Openness, transparency, and objectivity in all aspects of work.
- Support moral and human values in education and community.
- Develop and maintain relevant and updated books, journals, magazines, e-books, e-journals, and databases. Also, to access related scholarly/academic links for other digital resources in support to research;
- Organize the library and its collection based on the local, regional and globally accepted standards, currents trends & technology for easy access and retrieval. This support the development and enhancement of academic activities such as learning, teaching & research;
- Provide an interactive & continuous information literacy programs collaboratively with the faculty members for the appreciation and development of knowledge, information and searching skills of the library patrons;
- Support and guide users doing research with the application of effective information searching skills and evaluation of needed resources;
- Maximize utilization of print and digital resources available in the library and from other scholarly databases, websites, etc.;
- Collaborate with other libraries for the involvement and/or participation in the library consortium locally and internationally for stable relationships among members for common goals of sharing and access to various resources to support learning, teaching, and research
- Equip users with a lifelong learning of using library resources efficiently and effectively that will produce graduates/professional which contributes to the betterment of the community.
- Enrolled students for the current semester;
- Faculty members and staff;
- Alumni may use the library upon presentation of a valid ID;
- Visitors /Researchers may use the library upon presentation of a valid ID
- and referral letter from the school, college/university or institution
In order to avail of the borrowing of books, references, and other materials, the students and faculty members and staff should apply for a library card. The following requirements should be presented to the library staff for processing of the card:
- Certificate of Registration
- University ID Card
- 1 piece Photo (Passport size)
- Employee ID Card
- 1 piece Photo (Passport Size)
The student, faculty member is required to fill out the application form for a library card. Library card form should be filled out completely and signed for validation and profile entry to the Advanced Institute Management System (AIMS) by the Librarian.
The student, faculty member, and staff can immediately borrow books from the collection.
The holder of the library card is not allowed to have his/her card use by another person for making transaction in the circulation area.
Library card is renewable every semester; it should be validated in the AIMS upon presentation of required documents to the library staff.
Library card is to be kept in the circulation area for easy reference and monitoring.
Borrowing & Returning of Books and Other Materials:
Books and other collection of the library can be accessed through the AIMS as this serves as the online public access catalog (OPAC). Students, faculty members, and staff can access the workstations at the Receiving area. There are three (3) designated computer terminal for quick searching and for the OPAC. Library patrons can access the OPAC with the use of the assigned username and password provided by the I.T. department. The OPAC is searchable through the title of the book, author, subject and classification number. The status of book availability and its description will be displayed. OPAC facilitates the searching and borrowing of books.
Circulation book collection can be assessed immediately by the library users with the use of the “open shelf system”. The library patrons are guided with the signage under the Dewey decimal classification system. Each shelf has subject coding for systematic organization of the collection. The book titles can be borrowed under certain categories below:
- The students can borrow maximum of three (3) books for fourteen (14) days per transaction. It is renewable for another period if there is no demand for such book/s and there are copies available for use by other students.
- Full-time faculty member can borrow ten (10) books per transaction for 112 days;
- Part-time faculty members can borrow five (5) books for 112 days;
- Staff and other employees can borrow five (5) books for 14 days.
Number of books to borrow
No. of days
Administrative Staff & Other GU Employees
- Reserve books can be borrowed for overnight or one (1) day only.
- General reference books are for room use only, selected pages can be photocopied. These books are to be consulted; it contains authoritative information and is not meant to read from cover to cover. It is in the special section of the library as “Reference Stacks” and has location label of “R” or “Ref”. An example of these books are almanacs, atlases, bibliographies, biographical sources, catalogs, concordances, dictionaries, directories, encyclopedias, glossaries, handbooks, indexes, manuals, research guides, union lists, yearbooks, etc.
- Journals /magazines and periodicals are for room use only, selected pages can be photocopy.
- Theses are strictly for room use only and cannot be photocopied.
- Audiovisual materials can be borrowed for one (1) day only. CD/VCD book accompaniment can be borrowed together with the book for a period assigned to a student, faculty member, and staff.
- Books borrowed must be taken care of, borrowers are responsible for all the books borrowed under his/her card.
- Borrowers should check the book/s being borrowed for any damage or missing pages before going out of the library. If there are similar cases like this please, report immediately to the librarian/staff.
- Books for renewals should be brought in the Circulation Area for updating in the library system and for proper stamping of date returned and renewal.
- One week before the end of the each semester and/or one week before the final examinations, books should be returned to the library to facilitate the signing of examination permit and clearance of students. The book is no longer allowed to be taken out of the library; it is for room use only.
- The faculty member should return the book borrowed and pay the corresponding fine if any, to facilitate the signing of clearance.
Lost Books & Fines:
- Borrowers who failed to return the book/s on time will be charged with the corresponding overdue .100 fills per day for circulation and reserve books.
- The library staff issues the payment slip for the overdue fine to be presented to the cashier for payment.
- Upon payment, borrowers should submit the official receipt of payment to the library staff for recording in the library card and updating in the library system.
- Library staff should file the receipts of payments in the filing folder for future references.
Lost/Missing Books and Other Library Materials:
- The borrower should immediately inform the library staff if there is a book lost under his/her possession.
- The librarian should write notification on the book lost reported in order to stop the automatic computation of overdue fines with the library system. This is immediately reported to the I.T. personnel as well.
- The book lost book must be replaced with the same title, related title or the latest edition of the same title. In case the book is not available, the borrower must pay to the Cashier the currently existing amount of the book.
- Fines relating to any overdue material that is lost by the borrower shall accrue until such time as the loss is reported to the library staff. If the accrued fine is equivalent to the price of the book, the borrower shall pay for the book (computation should consider current price of the material and other related charges on the processing of book) or replace it.
- For the price of the book lost, library staff shall refer from the files on book purchase summary list, invoice, delivery receipts etc. If there is no library record for on such price, the library staff should go to the Accounting department verification of the price.
Notification of Overdue Fines and Signing of Clearance:
- Ten (10) days before the examination period and at the end of every term, the library staff prepares the list of students, faculty members and staff with library accountabilities (overdue books and fines).
- The library staff informs the library patrons with accountability through a phone call and email for the recall of book/s and/or other material/s due. Also, for the payment of the fines before the final examination.
- The library staff sends notice to the borrower for the recall of the book or any library material borrowed. Once the preliminary call or email was ignored by the borrower.
- Returning of overdue book and payment of the fine will be processed immediately on the library card and in the library system for closure of such accountability.
- The final list of accountabilities will be sent to the accounting department for book recall by the library staff and/or collection of fine by the cashier.
- For a faculty member, a list of accountabilities for book and fine will be sent to the dean through email and phone call as a follow up for the recall and/or payment of dues. This is done to maintain and keep secure the library resources for the periodic library inventory.
- In the case of unexpected resignation/termination of the faculty member and staff, such issue will be dealt with the head of the library, program head/dean, head accounting, and library committee.
Conduct in the Library:
- Silence should be observed at all time inside the library.
- Students, faculty members, staff, and visitors should register to the assigned log sheets for monitoring and record purposes.
- Orderliness, calmness, and cleanliness should be maintained for a conducive learning environment for the library patrons.
- A library is a place for reading, studying and research, any form of recreation, playing manipulative games are not allowed inside the library.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the library; they can attract insects and damage library materials.
- Library user should inform the library staff on the books under his/her possession upon entering the library.
- Bags and other personal belongings should be deposited/ kept in the baggage counter. Mobile phones and other valuable items should not be left inside the bags. The library staff is/are not responsible for any missing or lost items.
- Books and other materials should not be taken out from the library without permission from the library staff.
- Book used or taken from the shelves should not be returned back to the shelves. Borrowers should put/return books on the area or shelf assigned by the librarian with signage’s “Put used books here for re-shelving by the library staff”. This will avoid misfiling/wrong shelving of the book. This is also for monitoring and recording in the preparation of utilization reports.
- Desktop computers are for encoding, study, searching and related academic activities only.
- The mobile phones and another gadget should be put in silent mode or turned off when inside the library to avoid disturbance with the other library users.
- The books and other resources should be taken care of. The student should not commit such acts as hiding or steal books and other material, writing in books, tearing out pages of books or periodicals or any form of defacement.
- Library staff has the right to request university student ID card when necessary.
- Group visit and/or use of the library and its resources should be coordinated first with the Librarian/staff.
- Violation of the library rules and regulation will be dealt with accordingly; this may result in the suspension of the library privileges.
- Lost and Found items will inside the library will be kept by the library staff in the “Lost & Found” box for safe keeping. Items will be recorded in the “Lost & Found” log sheet for future reference. Claims of the “lost & found” can be claimed upon giving the correct description of the lost item. ID/CPR of the owner/claimant should be presented to the library staff. The claimant should sign and reflect the date in the received/claim column of the log sheet.
The Library supports the learning, study, and research of the students, increase awareness and the level of their information literacy. Thus, the following services are created for them to be guided accordingly:
This Circulation section of the library handles the loaning/lending and returning of library books. The collection includes books in the different subject areas for use inside the library and can be borrowed for home use.
The general reference books are for room use only. It can be borrowed for photocopying purposes only on selected pages. On the other hand, the Thesis collection is strictly for room use only and it cannot be photocopied.
The Reserve collection holds books that are on high-demand, with a single or limited copy, and assigned by faculty members as required for class readings,
The student and faculty member can only borrow books for overnight or one day borrowing only.
The Journal -Magazine area holds the popular and academic magazines, journals, newspapers and other related materials. These are organized and maintained in this section. These materials are for room use, it can be borrowed for photocopying purposes only.
We have the Receiving area near the main entrance of the library that has a round table and chairs for easy reading. Furthermore, this is also where students and visitors are accommodated for their queries and other library-related concerns.
The library orientation is the main activity in the library wherein available resources, services, facilities and other programs are being introduced. The library participates in the university’s general orientation for new students and transferees. This is scheduled at the beginning of each semester. There is a general library orientation being held exclusive for the students and faculty as well. An individual orientation is also offered to a student and to the faculty member as well who was not present during the general orientation.
Library Instructions (Information Literacy):
The library conducts library instructions and is committed to teaching students to find and use information effectively. This is done for individuals and group instructions. The library staff coordinates with the faculty for a collaborative library schedule of activities. This is continuously done to maintain an active use of the library resources.
The library staff provides information and clarification on inquiries of the library users pertaining to the collection, facilities, and services being offered and other related matters.
The services involve library operations related to the acquisition, processing, organization, and maintenance of the library collection. Books and other materials are accessions, stamp and label, classify, catalog, and encode in the library system. Librarian prepares the bibliographic list of library materials needed and other pertinent records needed for accreditation, recognition of other course/program offerings, etc.
This service informs users about recent library acquisitions, new resources online current trends in related fields, and others. Library staff uses display boards and shelves to draw attention to recent additions, produce complete or selective lists for circulation to patrons. Also, the library staff conducts searches of databases and other open access resources to find references to new articles that fits the requester’s needs. The search results are forwarded through emails and in social media.
These are available in the digital library for student’s encoding for the assignments, for projects/thesis, searching the Online public access catalog (OPAC) for availability and book description, searching on topics/articles from websites, databases, and other related activities.
Library staff gives assistance on library queries pertaining to research for a term paper, project and thesis preparation. Helps researchers in locating and accessing appropriate information from the available resources offered in the library (print and digital). Selecting and using reference resources, publisher’s websites, open access databases, and other free databases.
Provides assistance in identifying and accessing other resources available from other libraries, related private and public agencies that can supplement the services or information the university library offers. Thus, referral letter for outside research is issued upon request from the librarian.
Library Guided Tour:
Library tour is offered for individual or group of students/faculty members as per scheduled. Library staff introduces the print and online resources available in the library, areas/sections, and services of the library. The rules, regulations, and procedures are briefly discussed for information and understanding of the library users.
The printing and copying services are available at the Digital Library. The student should have the printing/photocopying card. The card is available at the Cashier’s counter for purchase. Library staff is available to assist the students in registering the card and/or operating the printing/photocopying machine.
This service is offered by the university library to supply its students with textbooks and other reference materials required by the faculty member assigned to the subject.
The library and staff are always available for services to the students, faculty members, and the rest of the members of the university. The library is open on regular days with the schedule below, there is “no library service” during Friday and holidays. In the exigency of the library services, library staff will be upon request as approved by the VP for Academic Affairs/President.
Library Service Hours
Sunday to Thursday
8:00 am. to 9:00 pm.
8:00 am. to 6:00 pm.
Friday and Holiday
- Study rooms are located in GU Academic Building.
- It is for academic discussion purposes and exclusively for GU students only.
- There are four (4) rooms available and they are as follows:
- 3 study rooms that can accommodate 2 – 4 students.
- 1 study room that can accommodate 5 -12 students.
- Priority is given to groups composed of three or more students. For groups smaller than the minimum occupancy, you may be asked to vacate the room to cater the larger groups.
- Study rooms should be booked before using it.
- The students who will use the study rooms are responsible for the furniture, equipment and the overall condition of the room.
- White board markers and computer peripherals are available at the Information Desk.
- Please maintain the cleanliness and work quietly inside the study rooms.
- Eating and sleeping inside the study rooms are not allowed.
- Please push back the chairs and turn off the TV monitor before leaving and nobody must be left inside the room.
- The person-in-charge has the right to tell the students to vacate the rooms if they are misbehaving.
- Students who would like to use the study rooms need to book it through the library webpage ahead of time for reservation purposes.
- One representative from the group should fill out the form when booking online.
- This form is sent to the person-in-charge who will do the reservation of the study rooms.
- The following data should be supplied in the form:
- Name of Student
- Student ID Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Use
- Starting Time
- Ending Time
- Number of Students
- E-mail Address
- Walk-in students are also accommodated only if there are no prior reservations on their preferred date and time.
- One representative from the group should fill out the reservation form located at the Information Desk.
- The representative must provide an ID to the person-in-charge and to be returned after using the study room.
- The following data should be supplied in the reservation form:
- Student’s Name
- Student’s ID Number
- Date of Use
- Time of Use
- Number of students
- The representative should be physically present while using the study rooms.
- A maximum of one (1) hour is given for each group to use the study rooms; this is to cater the other students who would also want to use the study rooms.
- In cases where the group wishes to extend the use of the study rooms, the representative must inform the person-in-charge immediately. For renewal of reservation, the request will only be granted if there are no prior bookings.
Programs it serves:
– Mass Communication
– Advertising and Digital Marketing
Programs it serves:
– Human Resources
– Interior Design Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electrical Engineering
- Ebook Central
Programs it serves: All
- Springer E-Books
Subjects Covered: Science and Technology
- Al-Manhal Electronic Library
Programs it serves:
– Human Resources
– Mass Communication
- Emerald Database
– Accounting, Finance & Economics
– Human Resources
The students, faculty, staff and researcher can access the subscribed and open access databases, and other academic related links through the GU website. This is available on and off campus.
- Library patrons who opted to access the online resources in the Digital Library should follow rules and regulation under this area.
- Library users should register on the specified log sheet for student, faculty/staff, and visitor located at the circulation desk of the library staff.
- Username (student/faculty/staff ID) and password are required in accessing the desktop computers for monitoring/utilization purposes.
PROCEDURE IN ACCESSING ONLINE DATABASES:
Access Library Catalog: http://gulflib.ourlib.in/
Human Resources Management:
- Human Resource Management Journal
- Human Resource Management Review
- Advances in Developing Human Resources
- Human Resource Management Journal
Interior Design & Engineering:
- Journal of Interior Design
- International Journal of Design Creativity Innovation
- Interior Design/Architecture/Culture
- Journal of Interior Design
Free Full-Text Databases:
- CERN Document Server – CERN offers full-text preprints, articles, books, journals, and other documents of interest to persons working in particle physics and its related areas.
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) – Quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals covering all subjects and languages.
- EUR-Lex – a service providing legal texts of the European Union on its official website europa.eu. Replacing the earlier service CELEX, EUR-Lex provides direct free access to European Union law. The system makes it possible to consult the Official Journal of the European Union and it includes inter alia the treaties, legislation, case-law and legislative proposals. It offers extensive search facilities.
- EUROPA – the official website of the European Union. The EU is one of the largest publishers of online information in the world. Access the register of documents of the EU institutions for all official EU documents.
- Guide to Open Access Journals – looks at some of the most reputable open-access journal websites, as well as paid subscription databases that are still widely used by traditional college students.
- Highwire Press – Major source of free access to high impact, peer-reviewed life sciences journals on the internet sponsored by Stanford University Libraries.
- Johns Hopkins APL Technical Digest – Published by the Johns Hopkins University – Applied Physics Laboratory, the journal focuses on “missile, radar, sonar, sensor, chemical biological, and information technologies; space science and engineering, microelectronics; communications; navigations; modeling and simulation; advanced research and technology development.”
- Labordoc – contains references to a wide range of print and electronic publications, including journal articles, from countries around the world, on all aspects of work and sustainable livelihoods, and the work-related aspects of economic and social development and human rights.
- Labordoc – contains references to a wide range of print and electronic publications, including journal articles, from countries around the world, on all aspects of work and sustainable livelihoods, and the work-related aspects of economic and social development and human rights.
- National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) – a leading nonprofit economic research organization. The Bureau concentrate on four types of empirical research: developing new statistical measurements, estimating quantitative models of economic behavior, assessing the economic effects of public policies, and projecting the effects of alternative policy proposals.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) – The NIST Data Gateway allows access to NIST scientific and technical data, encompassing a wide range of information pertaining to varied scientific disciplines and links to some free online NIST database and articles published in the journal of Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data (JPCRD).
- OpenThesis – is a free repository of theses, dissertations, and other academic documents, coupled with powerful search, organization, and collaboration tools.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) – the official journal of the US National Academy of Sciences, which is an authoritative source of high-impact, original research that broadly spans the biological, physical, and social sciences.
- Scirus – a science-specific search engine – A comprehensive scientific research tool on the web, SCRIRUS provides search links to over 370 million scientific resources. These links enable researchers to access the journal content including scientists’ homepages, courseware, pre-print server materials, patents and institutional repositories and website information.
- Social Science Research Network – The SSRN e-Library contains abstracts of over 359,800 scholarly working papers and forthcoming papers and over 293,500 downloadable full-text documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. Composing of a number of specialized research networks in each of the social sciences, the e-Library also includes research papers of a number of Fee-Based Partner Publications.
- World dataBank: World Bank’s Open Data Initiative – Offers open and free access to over 2,000 financial, business, health, economic and human development data for more than 200 countries, with the data going back to 50 years. Access to at least 20 World Bank Group databases, including World Development Indicators, Global Development Finance, Global Economic Monitor, Actionable Governance Indicators, Doing Business Database, Health, Nutrition and Population Statistics.
Free Access e-Books:
- Bartleby.com (http://www.bartleby.com/)Offers free full-text online access to “top quality books”, “thought provoking verses”, “romantic poems”, “famous quotes” or “new words to enrich your vocabulary”.
- EU Bookshop (http://bookshop.europa.eu/en/home/)An online bookshop and archive of publications from the European institutions. It is managed by the Publications Office of the European Union in Luxembourg.
- Free Computer Books (http://freecomputerbooks.com/)Powered by Google, here you will find some good free full-text online collection of computer, programming, mathematics, engineering, technical books, as well as lecture notes and tutorials.
- Free Tech Books (http://www.freetechbooks.com/)Quit recently published, it lists “free online computer science, engineering and programming books, textbooks and lecture notes, all of which are legally and freely available over the Internet”.
- Library of Economics and Liberty (http://www.econlib.org/index.html)A website dedicated to “advancing the study of economics, markets, and liberty”. It offers a “unique combination of resources for students, teachers, researchers, and aficionados of economic thought”.
- Read Print (http://www.readprint.com/)Here you can read online for free over 5000 classics books and 10,000 quotes written by best known authors from across the world.
Directory of Open Access Databases Thesis and Dissertations:
- Louisiana State University (http://etd.lsu.edu/cgi-bin/ETD-browse/browse)
- OhioLINK Electronic Theses and Dissertations Center (http://etd.ohiolink.edu/)
- Electronic Theses and Dissertations at Virginia Tech (http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/)
- California Institute of Technology (http://thesis.library.caltech.edu/)
- West Virginia University (http://wvuscholar.wvu.edu:8881/R?RN=586654367)
- North Carolina State University Libraries (http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/ETD-db/ETD-search/search)
- University of Kentucky (http://archive.uky.edu/handle/10225/2)
- Brigham Young University (http://etd.byu.edu/collection.html)
Free Documentary Films:
- Top Documentary Films (http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/)This offers full watchable documentaries and information on documentaries by quoting reviews from trusted sources.
- AccessMyLibrary (a service of Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, provides free access to over 30 million articles from top publications)
- American Libraries Online
- Ariadne (Journal of academic library networking from the UK Office of Library and Information Networking)
- College and Research Libraries
- Communications in Information Literacy (an open access refereed journal in information literacy)
- DOAJ: Directory of Open Access Journals
- D-Lib Magazine (focuses on digital library research and development
- Gateway for Free E-journals (700 Free E-journals covering Subjects like Business & Management, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, General Works, Health Sciences, Information Technology, Library Science,Life Sciences, Material Science, Mathematics, Media and Communication, Physics & Social Sciences)
- Information Research: an international electronic journal (an excellent research journal, published by the Dept. of Information Studies at the University of Sheffield)
- Information Today (“the only newspaper designed to meet the needs of the information professional”)
- Special Libraries (available in pdf format)
- Australasian Digital Theses Program
- TEL (thèses-EN-ligne)Multidisciplinary Theses Server
- Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD)
- Proquest PQDT Open (provides the full text of open access dissertations and theses free of charge)
- SILS Electronic Theses and Dissertations (at the repository of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Theses Canada Portal
- Virginia Tech Electronic Theses and Dissertations Online
- About.com:Videos (free online educational videos on a variety of topics)
- National Geographic Video
- University Videos (a list of over 25 universities that offer free video lectures to the public)
- UC Berkeley on Google Video (a wide variety of educational videos)
- Prelinger Archives (over 4000 educational videos of historical significance)
- Edutopia (a great collection of highly eclectic educational videos)
- Google Tech Talks (videos of Google-sponsored educational lectures and videos)
- Free Science Videos (for general science as well as computer science videos)
- How To Videos (eHow’s collection of how-to videos; anything from home to technology how-to’s)
Other Online Resources:
- Bibliography of Standards and Selected References Related to Preservation in Libraries
- BibMe (fast and easy bibliography maker in either the MLA, APA, Chicago, or Turabian format)
- Current Cites (an annotated bibliography of selected articles, books and digital documents on information technology)
- FastWeb: Scholarships, Financial Aids, and Colleges
- Fulltext Sources Online (a directory of publications accessible online in full text, listing 44,335 periodicals, newspapers, newsletters, newswires, and TV or radio transcripts)
- Preservation Websites at Academic Institutions
- Sage Reference Online
- SlideShare (“the best way to share your presentations with the world”)
- Southeast Asian Resources Online
- SurveyMonkey (a powerful tool to create professional online surveys quickly and easily)
- UNESCO. Information for All Programme (IFAP). Towards Information Literacy Indicators (PDF)
- World Digital Library (makes available on the Internet, free of charge and in multilingual format, significant primary materials from countries and cultures around the world)
- Google eBookstore Look here for bestsellers, favorite classics, and more. Books are available in several formats, and you can also check out ratings and reviews from other users.
- Project Gutenberg Project Gutenberg is a volunteer effort to create and share e-books online. No registration or fee is required, and books are available in ePub, Kindle, HTML, and simple text formats.
- Open Library This library catalog is an open online project of Internet Archive, and allows users to contribute books.
- Internet Archive The Internet Archive is a great go-to if you want access to historical and academic books.
- BookBoon The site offers more than 1,000 free e-books, it’s easy to navigate and best of all, you don’t have to register to download them.
- ManyBooks.net You have the option to browse by most popular titles, recent reviews, authors, titles, genres, languages, and more.
- Free eBooks From romance to mystery to drama, this website is a good source for all sorts of free e-books.
- LibriVox LibriVox is home to thousands of free audiobooks, including classics and out-of-print books.
- PDF Books World Literature, plays, poetry, and non-fiction texts are all available for you to download at your leisure.
- Feedbooks Feedbooks allows those that sign up for an account to download a multitude of free e-books that have become accessible via public domain, and therefore cost you nothing to access.
- International Digital Children’s Library You can find award-winning books that range in length and reading levels. There’s also a wide selection of languages available, with everything from English to Farsi.
Gulf University Library:
P.O. Box 26489 Kingdom of Bahrain
Building 1964, Road 4363 Block 743
Sanad, Kingdom of Bahrain
Phone Nos.: Tel: +973 17620092 Ext: 125 & 404
Fax: +973 17 622230
Dictionaries and Thesaurus:
- Webster’s Dictionary (http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org)
- Cambridge Dictionary (http://dictionary.cambridge.org)
- One Look (http://www.onelook.com)
- Oxford Dictionary (https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/)
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary (https://www.merriam-webster.com/)
- InfoPlease Thesaurus (https://www.infoplease.com/thesaurus)
- Directory of Academic Websites (A-Z) (https://msu.edu/academics/directory-academic-websites.html )
- Directory of Open Access journals (https://doaj.org/)
- InfoPlease (https://www.infoplease.com/info-please-almanac)
- CIA: World Factbook (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/index.html)
- Country Studies (http://www.loc.gov/collections/country-studies/)
- Bankers Almanac (https://www.bankersalmanac.com/addcon/home/resources.aspx#)
- Guinness World Records (http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records/)
- InfoPlease Atlas (https://www.infoplease.com/atlas/world-atlas-map-library)
- World Atlas (https://www.euratlas.net/geography/world/index.html)
- Library of Congress Bibliographies, Research guides , and Finding Aids (https://www.loc.gov/rr/program/bib/index.html)
- General Biographical Sources
- General Biographical Sources
This is in support of our students and faculty members conducting research and to enhance the level of their academic performance. The university library enriches with most recent and updated scientific journals in different fields of knowledge, GU library compiled a list of links which comprise a large number of international free download journals in different fields. Please follow the instructions to have access to the journal volumes or articles.
- Click on the journal link
- Click on the journal Archives.
- Download the journal volume or articles you selected.
Note: The file selected will be opened using PDF reader. If you don’t have the PDF reader, go to the website http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Ibero-American Strategy Journal
- IBSU Scientific Journal
- ICTer – The International Journal on Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions
- Idaho Yesterdays
- Ideas in Ecology and Evolution
- Ideas y Valores
- Identity Studies
- IDRiM Journal
- IE Comunicaciones
- IEEE Multidisciplinary Engineering Education Magazine
- IFIP Digital Library
- III Simpósio Ambiental da Universidade Tecnológica Federal do Paraná
- IIUM Engineering Journal
- Il capitale culturale. Studies on the Value of Cultural Heritage
- Ilha do Desterro a journal of english language, literatures in english and cultural studies
- Ilha Revista de Antropologia
- Image [&] Narrative
- Impact: Journal of Applied Research in Workplace E-learning
- Incontri : Rivista europea di studi italiani
- Independent Journal of a Management & Production
- Indian Agricultural Research Journals
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research Journals
- Indian Journal of Community Health
- Indian Journal Of Law and Technology
- Indian Journal of Medical Informatics
- Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Informatics
- Indonesian Journal of Physics
- Industrial Engineering Letters
- INFOCOMP Journal of Computer Science
- Informação & Informação
- Informação & Sociedade: Estudos
- Informal Logic
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Information Technologies and International Development
- Information Technologies and Learning Tools
- Information Technology & Tourism
- Information Technology And Control
- Informes de la Construcción
- Ingeniería e Investigación
- Ingeniería Industrial
- Ingeniería y Ciencia
- Ingeniería y Desarrollo
- Ingeniería: Revista de la Universidad de Costa Rica
- INNOTEC Gestión
- Innovative Systems Design and Engineering
- Instituto Nacional de Cancerlogia – ESE
- INSULA Revista de Botânica
- Intangible Capital
- INTEC ELECTRONIC JOURNAL
- INTEC: Electronic Journal of Engineering, Innovation and Technology
- Intellectual Discourse
- International Mathematica Symposium
- Inter Faculty
- Inter-University Review of Communication
- Interações – Cultura e Comunidade
- Interfaces de Saberes (Knowledge Interfaces)
- International Affairs and Global Strategy
- International Business and Management
- International Free and Open Source Software Law Review
- International journal about parents in education
- International Journal for Educational Integrity
- International Journal for Health Sciences Research (IJHSR)
- International Journal for Service Learning in Engineering
- International Journal for Service Learning in Engineering: Humanitarian Engineering and Social Entrepreneurship
- International Journal for Service-Learning in Engineering
- International Journal of Advanced Nursing Studies
- International Journal of Advances in Applied Sciences
- International Journal of Advancements in Technology
- International Journal of Agricultural and Biological Engineering(IJABE)
- International Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Science, Environment and Technology
- International Journal of Applied Linguistics & English Literature
- International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research
- International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computation
- International Journal of Applied Power Engineering (IJAPE)
- International Journal of Applied Research in Natural Products
- International Journal of Artificial Intelligence (IJ-AI)
- International Journal of Ayurvedic Medicine
- International Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences
- International Journal of Cloud Computing and Services Science (IJ-CLOSER)
- International Journal of Communication (IJoC)
- International Journal of Communication Networks and Information Security (IJCNIS)
- International Journal of Computer & Electronics Research
- International Journal of Computer & Electronics Research (IJCER)
- International journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC)
- International journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT)
- International Journal of Conflict and Violence
- International Journal of Cooperative Studies
- International Journal of Database Management Systems ( IJDMS )
- International Journal of Dental Clinics
- International Journal of Design
- International Journal of Developing Societies
- International Journal of Dream Research
- International Journal of Drug Delivery
- International Journal of Economic Practices and Theories
- International Journal of Economics and Finance
- International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues (IJEFI)
- International Journal of Education and Development using ICT
- International Journal of Education Policy and Leadership
- International Journal of Educational Psychology
- International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE)
- International Journal of Electronics, Computer and Communications Technologies
- International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy (IJEEP)
- International Journal of Engineering & Technology
- International Journal of Engineering, Social Justice, and Peace
- International Journal of Evaluation and Research in Education (IJERE)
- International Journal of Forest, Soil and Erosion (IJFSE)
- International Journal of Gender, Science and Technology (GST)
- International Journal of Green Computing
- International Journal of Health and Nutrition
- International Journal of High Dilution Research
- International Journal of Human Sciences
- International Journal of Industrial Engineering – Theory, Applications and Practice
- International Journal of Industrial Marketing
- International Journal of Informatics and Communication Technology (IJ-ICT)
- International Journal of Information and Network Security (IJINS)
- International Journal of Information, Business and Management
- International Journal of Integrated Engineering
- International Journal of Managing Information Technology (IJMIT)
- International Journal of Mathematics and Soft Computing
- International Journal of Mormon Studies
- International Journal of Multicultural Education
- International Journal of Nano Device, Sensor and Systems (IJ-Nano)
- International journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA)
- International Journal of Networking and Computing
- International Journal of Next-Generation Networks (IJNGN)
- International Journal of Nursing
- International Journal of Nursing
- International Journal of Occupational Hygiene
- International Journal of Online Engineering
- International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems (IJPEDS)
- International journal of Power Electronics Engineering
- International Journal of Preventive Medicine
- International Journal of Primary Research
- International Journal of Psychological Research
- International Journal of Public Health Science (IJPHS)
- International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
- International Journal of Reconfigurable and Embedded Systems (IJRES)
- International Journal of Renewable Energy development (IJRED)
- International Journal of Research in Computer & Communication Technology
- International Journal of Research in Computer Engineering and Electronics
- International Journal of Research Studies in Computing
- International Journal of Research Studies in Education
- International Journal of Research Studies in Educational Technology
- International Journal of Research Studies in Language Learning
- International Journal of Research Studies in Management
- International Journal of Research Studies in Psychology
- International Journal of Robotics and Automation (IJRA)
- International Journal of Science Engineering and Technology (IJSET)
- International Journal of Scottish Theatre and Screen
- International Journal of Social Networking and Virtual Communities
- International Journal of Sociology of Education
- International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA)
- International Journal of Students’ Research
- International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering and Technology
- International Journal of Telerehabilitation
- International Journal of the Analytic Hierarchy Process
- International Journal of the Commons
- International Journal of Thermodynamics
- International Journal of Vehicle Structures: Design, Analysis and Optimisation
- International Journal of Wellbeing
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN)
- International Journal of Zizek Studies
- International Journal on Food System Dynamics
- International Journal Sciences of Health
- International Online Journals in Science, Technology & Medicine
- International Review of Management and Marketing (IRMM)
- International Review of Sport Pedagogy
- International Society for the Systems Sciences
- International Steiner Waldorf Education Research Journal – ISWERJ
- International Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- INTERthesis – Revista Internacional Interdisciplinar
- Intrasformazione rivista di storia delle idee
- Intuición. Revista de Filosofía
- Investigación ambiental. Ciencia y política pública
- Investigación y Desarrollo
- Investigaciones Aplicadas
- IQTISHODUNA Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam
- Iranian Journal of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- Iranian Journal of Arthropod-Borne Diseases
- Iranian Journal of Biotechnology
- Iranian Journal of Engineering Sciences
- Iranian Journal of Environmental Health Science & Engineering
- Iranian Journal of Gastroenterology
- Iranian Journal of Microbiology
- Iranian Journal of Nuclear Medicine
- Iranian Journal of Parasitology
- Iranian Journal of Pediatrics
- Iranian Journal of Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Iranian Journal of Pshyciatry
- Iranian Medical Journals
- Irish Journal of Cardiology
- Irish Journal of Internal Medicine
- IRRODL – International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning
- Isabela State University, Cabagan, Journal of Research
- Istanbul University
- JASAL: Journal of the Association for the Study of Australian Literature
- JCER | Journal of Contemporary European Research
- Jeunesse: Young People, Texts, Cultures
- JHSE: journal of human sport and exercise
- JISTEM – Journal of Information System and Technology Management
- Jmduclos News
- Jose Rizal Memorial State University Research Journal- Threshold
- Journal Basic Science And Technology
- Journal Bumi Lestari (Journal of Environmental)
- Journal for Plant Diseases and Plant Protection
- Journal für Kulturpflanzen
- Journal Management System of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (Iran)
- Journal of Academic Legal Studies
- Journal of Accessibility and Design for All
- Journal of Advanced Computer Science & Technology
- Journal of Aerospace Engineering & Technology
- Journal of Aerospace Engineering & Technology
- Journal of Agricultural Systems Technology and Management
- Journal of Agriculture and Environment for International Development
- Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development in the Tropics and Subtropics
- Journal of Agro Crop Science
- Journal of Agrobiotechnology
- Journal of Alternate Energy Sources & Technologies
- Journal of Animal Production (JAP)
- Journal of Applications and Practices in Engineering Education
- Journal of Applications and Practices in Engineering Education
- Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics
- Journal of Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons (JBCPS)
- Journal of Behavioral Science
- Journal of Biology and Earth Sciences
- Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare
- Journal of bioscience and medicine
- Journal of Business Administration Studies
- Journal of Business Context
- Journal of Carbon Credits
- Journal of Cell and Plant Sciences
- Journal of Chain-computerisation – Information exchange for chain co-operation
- Journal of Cognitive Affective Learning
- Journal of College Student Retention: Research, Theory & Practice
- Journal of Commercial Biotechnology
- Journal of Community Engagement and Higher Education
- Journal of Community Informatics
- Journal of Comorbidity
- Journal of Computational Geometry
- Journal of Computer Technology & Applications
- Journal of Consciousness Exploration & research
- Journal of Construction Engineering, Technology & Management
- Journal of Contemporary Analysis
- Journal of Contemporary Dental Insight
- Journal of Contemporary European research
- Journal of Control & Instrumentation
- Journal of Critical Race Inquiry
- Journal of Current Chinese Affairs
- Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs
- Journal of Curriculum and Instruction (JoCI)
- Journal of Dental Research Dental Clinics Dental Prospects
- Journal of Dermatological Case Reports
- Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law
- Journal of Digital Information
- Journal of e-Learning and Knowledge Society
- Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development
- Journal of Education and Learning (EduLearn)
- Journal of Education and Practice
- Journal of Educational Computing Research
- Journal of Electrical Bioimpedance
- Journal of Electronic Design Technology
- Journal of Energy Technologies and Policy
- Journal of Environment and Earth Science
- Journal of European Psychology Students (JEPS)
- Journal of Exercise and Sport Sciences
- Journal of Experimental & Applied Mechanics
- Journal of Flow Engineering and Technology(JFET)
- Journal of food legimes
- Journal of French and Francophone Philosophy
- Journal of GIS Trends
- Journal of Global Business Administration
- Journal of Global Citizenship & Equity Education
- Journal of Global Economy
- Journal of Global Health
- Journal of Health Sciences
- Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, PSU Pattani
- Journal of Indonesian Social Sciences and Humanities (JISSH)
- Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management
- Journal of Industrial Research & Technology
- Journal of Inernational Academic Research
- Journal of Informatics and Mathematical Sciences
- Journal of Information Engineering and Applications
- Journal of Information Policy
- Journal of Information Technology in Agriculture
- Journal of Injury and Violence Research (JIVR)
- Journal of Insect Science
- Journal of Institute of Medicine
- Journal of Instrumentation Technology & Innovations
- Journal of Islamic Architecture
- Journal of Knowledge Globalization
- Journal of Lao Studies
- Journal of Law, Policy and Globalization
- Journal of Learning Development in Higher Education
- Journal of Legal Analysis
- Journal of Management & Organization
- Journal of Management & Public Policy
- Journal of Materials & Metallurgical Engineering
- Journal of Mathematical Modelling and Application
- Journal of Medical Internet Research
- Journal of Medical Sciences Research
- Journal of Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Journal of Military Systems
- Journal of Mobile, Embedded and Distributed Systems
- Journal of Modern Chemistry & Chemical Technology
- Journal of Molecular Biochemistry
- Journal of MultiDisciplinary Evaluation
- Journal of Music History Pedagogy
- Journal of NanoScience, NanoEngineering & Applications
- Journal of Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Journal of Natural Sciences Research
- Journal of Negative Results – Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Journal of Nepal Paediatric Society
- Journal of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation
- Journal of Nephropathology
- Journal of New Brunswick Studies/Revue d’études sur le Nouveau-Brunswick
- Journal of North East India Studies
- Journal of Nuclear Engineering & Technology
- Journal of Oceanography, Research and Data (JORD)
- Journal of Ophthalmic & Vision Research
- Journal of Oral Cells and Tissues
- Journal of Organization Design
- Journal of Organizational Management
- Journal of Pacific Archaeology
- Journal of paramedical sciences
- Journal of Pediatric Sciences
- Journal of Pesticide Safety Education
- Journal of Petroleum Engineering & Technology
- Journal of Pharmacy and BioAllied Sciences
- Journal of Physical Agents
- Journal of Physics Students
- Journal of Plant Genetics and Transgenics
- Journal of Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Journal of Politics in Latin America
- Journal of Power Electronics & Power Systems
- Journal of Primary Education Research
- Journal of Production Research & Management
- Journal of Public Administration and Governance
- Journal of Quality
- Journal of Radiology Case Reports
- Journal of Religion and Culture
- Journal of Remote Sensing & GIS
- Journal of Research in Interprofessional Practice and Education
- Journal of Research on History of Medicine
- Journal of Research Practice
- Journal of Rural and Community Development
- Journal of Science and Cycling
- Journal of Science and Technology
- Journal of Science Assembly and Technology
- Journal of Scientific Research
- Journal of Social Intervention: Theory and Practice
- Journal of South Asian Linguistics
- Journal of Spatial Information Science
- Journal of Speculative Technology
- Journal of Sports Management and Governance
- Journal of STEM Education: Innovations and Research
- Journal of Student Award Winners
- Journal of Student Research
- Journal of Surgical Reviews
- Journal of Surrealism and the Americas
- Journal of Sustainable Development
- Journal of Sustainable Society
- Journal of Systems Integration
- Journal of Teaching and Learning
- Journal of Technical Education and Training
- Journal of Techno-Social
- Journal of Technology Management & Innovation
- Journal of the Association for the Study of Australian Literature
- Journal of the Canadian Association for Curriculum Studies
- Journal of the Chicago Colloquium on Digital Humanities and Computer Science
- Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers
- Journal of the Entomological Research Society
- Journal of the European Academy of Sciences
- Journal of the European Royal Society (JERSY)
- Journal of the Faculty of Forestry, Istanbul University
- Journal of the International Association of Buddhist Studies
- Journal of the Islamic Medical Association of North America
- Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand
- Journal of the National Association for Alternative Certification
- Journal of Transport and Land Use
- Journal of Trends in Chemistry
- Journal of Tropical Agriculture
- Journal of Tropical Life Science
- Journal of Unified Psychotherapy and Clinical Science
- Journal of Urban and Environmental Engineering (JUEE)
- Journal of Urban Mathematics Education
- Journal of Vietnamese Environment
- Journal of VLSI Design Tools & Technology
- Journal of World Christianity
- Journal og Agricultiral Informatics
- Journal on Applications of Graph Theory in Wireless Ad hoc Networks and Sensor Networks (GRAPH-HOC Journal)
- Journal Rekayasa Proses
- Journal STIKes Garut
- Journalistica – Tidsskrift for forskning i journalistik
- journals of Engineering
- Journals of Imam Hossein University (iran)
- Journals of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences
- JSRI – Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies
- JURIS – Revista do Departamento de Ciências Jurídicas
- Jurisdictie Jurnal Hukum dan Syariah
- Jurnal Akuntansi Multiparadigma
- Jurnal Biologi el_Hayah
- Jurnal dan Berkala Universitas Negeri Malang (Journal of State University of Malang)
- Jurnal Ilmiah Teknologi Informasi (JUTI)
- Jurnal Matematika & Sains
- Jurnal Nanosains & Nanoteknologi
- Jurnal Rekayasa
- Jurnal Sistem Komputer
- Jurnal STKIP PGRI Tulungagung
- Jurnal TANAH TROPIKA (Journal of Tropical Soils)
- Jurnal Universitas Islam Negeri Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang (Journals of Maulana Malik Ibrahim State Islamic University of Malang)
- KADER: Kelam Arastirmalari Dergisi
- Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam University Journal of Engineering Sciences (KSU-JES)
- Kahramanmaras Sutcu Imam University Journal Of Natural Sciences (KSU J. Nat. Sci.)
- Kasr Al-Aini Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Kathmandu Universtiy Medical Journal
- Kerala Journal of Orthopaedics
- Keteg : Journal of Thinking and Assessment of Knowledge “Beep”
- Khagol: Quarterly Bulletin of the Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Kigali Institute of Education
- KnowGenesis International Journal for Technical Communication (IJTC)
- Knowledge Ecology Studies
- Knowledge Management for Development Journal
- Koleksi Journal Ilmiah Perpustakaan Universitas Airlangga
- KUST Medical Journal
- Kuwait Radiology Journal
- Kyiv-Mohyla Journal
- La Propiedad Inmaterial
- Labour/Le Travail
- Lakon journal studies and the creation of puppets ISI Surakarta
- Landbohistorisk Tidsskrift
- Language Documentation & Conservation
- Latin America Journals Online
- Latin American Journal of Business Mangement
- Latin American Journal of Content & Language Integrated Learning
- Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures
- Le Matematiche
- Le Mouvement Social
- Lecturas de Economía
- Leo – Letteratura elettronica online
- Letters on Evolutionary Behavioral Science
- Lex localis – Journal of Local Self-Government
- Lexis: Revista de Lingüística y Literatura
- Library and Information Research
- Library Student Journal
- Lifescience Global
- LiNGUA Jurnal Ilmu Bahasa dan Sastra
- Linguagens – Revista de Letras, Artes e Comunicação
- Literatura: teoría, historia y crítica
- LL Journal
- LOGOS – Freie Zeitschrift für wissenschaftliche Philosophie
- Longitudinal and Life Course Studies
- Lusófona Publicações Online – Revistas Científico culturais
- Macrothink Institute Online Journals
- Maderas. Ciencia y tecnologia
- MADRASAH Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran Dasar
- Mafuá: revista de literatura em meio digital
- MAI Review
- Majlesi Journal of Electrical Engineering
- Majlesi Journal of Multimedia
- Makine Teknolojileri Elektronik Dergisi
- Management in Health
- Management Science and Engineering
- Managing the Modern Laboratory
- MarcoELE. Revista de Didáctica del Español como Lengua Extranjera
- Maringá Management: Revista de Ciências Empresariais
- Massekultur & Medier
- Materiales de Construcción
- Materials Engineering – Materialove inzinierstvo (MEMI) journal
- Materials Science
- Mathematical and Computational Forestry & Natural-Resource Sciences
- Mathematical Programming Computation
- Mathematical Theory and Modeling
- MATICS Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology
- McGill Journal of Education
- Media Informatika
- Medical Science Publishers
- Medicina UPB
- MEDICRIT Revista de Medicina Crítica
- MedieKultur. Journal of media and communication research
- MediSur: Revista Científica de las Ciencias Médicas en Cienfuegos
- Mediterranean Journal of Hematology and Infectious Diseases
- Mehmet Akif Ersoy Üniversitesi Elektronik Dergi Sistemi
- Memorial University Libraries – Electronic Journals
- Memorias Simposio Internacional Calidad de la Energìa Eléctrica
- Merkourios – Utrecht Journal of International and European Law
- Methodist Review
- Metode & Forskningsdesign
- Mexican Journal of Operations Research
- Mezinárodní vztahy (International Relations)
- MIMBAR, JURNAL SOSIAL DAN PEMBANGUNAN
- Minería & Geología
- MMG 445 Basic Biotechnology eJournal
- Modelagem na Educação Matemática
- MOMENTO – Revista do Departamento de Educação e Ciências do Comportamento
- Motriz. Revista de Educação Física. UNESP
- Mouseion Revista do Museu e Arquivo Histórico La Salle
- Mundos do Trabalho
- Museum Anthropology Review
- Musikterapi i psykiatrien
- Mutatis Mutandis revista latinoamericana de traducción
- Constructing and developing materials (supply).
- Checking out materials.
- In-library reviewing and borrowing.
- Technical operations (indexing – Classifying – referencing).
- Graduate theses and scientific journals.
- Internet services and research.
- saving belongings and record visitors’ names.
- Supplying textbooks and sell them to the students.
- Book Request Form – Download