The Alumni unit of GU University aims at establishing a sustainable relationship between the university and its graduates and appreciating “the role of graduates in building the society and making the bright future of Bahrain”. This can be achieved through developing the graduate’s skills to meet the challenges they face in the labor market and organizing many activities to connect the graduates with the university to share their experiences for the benefit of all parties: the graduates, Gulf University students and society.
Request Alumni Services:
- Participation in events organized by the university, including conferences, meetings, seminars, exhibitions, workshops, and others having access to career guidance services.
- Allowing alumnis to use some of the Learning Resource Center services like a library at the university. Visit our library web ( link )
- Allowing alumnis to use some of the university facilities, big hall for events, show the calendar for available days, table tennis, outdoor playground (available days on calendar).
- Allowing the outstanding members to hold seminars or workshops for students and graduates of the university.
- Receiving special invitations to participate in various university activities.
The Department of Alumni Relations and Employment receives the ideas proposed by the graduates through which new doors can be opened for communication and participation between the university and its alumni.