The college aims to:
- Provide high-quality education that meets the needs of the local and regional labor market.
- Provide an active learning environment that promotes collegiality, collaboration, and independent learning.
- Achieve Excellence in teaching and learning to encourage our students to be critical thinkers, decision makers and lifelong learners.
- Support scientific research in legal studies and legal specializations.
- Establish an effective relationship with the labor market and society.
- Continuous development of educational program facilities and learning resources.