Current Position: Assistant Professor
Email Address: email@example.com
Research Field of Interest: Political Science
Title: Assistant Professor
College: Communication & Media Technologies
Department: Media and Public Relations
- PhD, specializing in political science -Faculty of Economics and Political Science- Egypt, 2015.
- Master’s in political science, Jordan University, Jordan, 2006.
- Bachelor’s degree in political sciences- Faculty of Social Sciences- Kuwait University, Kuwait, 2000.
I’m an assistant professor at the Gulf University, Kingdom of Bahrain. Also worked as a Lecturer at the College of Business Studies of the former Public Authority for Applied Education. Lecture at the Arab League, Cairo. Lecturer at the Civil Service Bureau, Kuwait. political analyst at channel one – Kuwait television.
- Research and Studies – the Arab Organization for Education, Culture and Science – the League of Arab States. Title: Foreseeing the risks of procrastination in the new media.
- Research published under the title International Border Disputes in Public International Law – The Role of International Arbitration and Diplomatic Means for Settling Border Disputes.
- Research published in the Journal of Social Work and Social Sciences Studies 2014 title: The Roots of the Border Dispute between Kuwait and Iraq.
- Research published in the Gulf University Kingdom of Bahrain. Title: Terrorism through Electronic Media – Social Media and its Impact of Youth.
- Research published in the Faculty of Mass Communication, Al Azhar University Title: the risks of digital fabrication in new media.