Current Position: Lecturer
Email Address: email@example.com
College: ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL SCIENCES
Department: Administration Sciences
- MSc in Human Resource Management – University of Bahrain 2020
- Data Analysis- IBM SPSS 2019
- Diploma in HRM (DHRM) – Level 5 – CIPD – UK 2016 – 2017
- Accredited Certificate in Bahrain Labor Law (Private Sector) – 2017
- Bachelor in international Logistic Management – Bahrain Polytechnic University 2011 – 2015
- Professional Diploma in Logistics & Transportation – CILT – UK 2013
- Associate CIPD Since 2018.
- Bahrain Statistical Society 2019.
- Member in Bahrain Society for Training & Development (BSTD) since 2021.
Teaching & Learning Statement
Mrs. Sara’s teaching and learning approach is to link theoretical learning with practical learning through in-depth analysis of the market and its needs. She focuses on enhancing and providing an effective learning environment to the students and enables them to practice the gained knowledge. She is also preparing her students to be future leaders through adopting all the required communication and leadership behaviors. Mrs. Sara is Specialized in teaching human resource Strategies, Compensations and benefits system, and Bahrain labor law, Change Management, Organizational Behavior.
Mrs. Sara has experience as a Human Resource Manager for 12 years. She has contributed significantly to analyzing the Human Resource strategic plans, monthly reports, recruitment, and organizational performance. She is a certified in Bahrain Labor law, able to link the organizational successful with its vision. She also supervised graduation projects for undergraduate students and published a lot of scientific articles as a part of her social commitment. Mrs. Sara also handling some part time courses in another Undergraduate institutions.
Mrs. Sara’s areas of research is Green Human Resource Management and Compensation and benefits systems. However, she is also interested to research in a diverse area such as Organizational & individuals’ behaviors, and communication &leadership. She is currently committed to research that will contribute to impacting the organization’s growth and compensations systems.
- Almeer, M. S., & Almaamari, Q. A. (2022). The Influence of Green Human Resource Management on Organizational Performance in Retail Sector in Bahrain. Baltic Journal of Law & Politics, 15(1), 362-376.
- Almaamari, Q. A., Ali, B. M., & Almeer, S. (2022). Factors Influencing Organizational Performance at Petroleum Products Distribution Company in Yemen. Specialusis Ugdymas, 1(43), 2071-2083.
Other Interest & Activities