Current Position: Assistant Professor, Chair of University Research Council
Email Address: email@example.com
Title: Assistant Professor
College: ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL SCIENCES
Department: Administrative Science
- Ph.D. in discipline of Management (Human Resource Management) from Limkokwing University of Creative Technology. (LUCT) 2018.
- Master in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, 2014.
- B.Sc. Cost and Management Account from Al Azhar University, 2011.
- Fellowship in Advance Higher Education, UK (FHEA-UK).
- Member in North American Association of International Higher Education Institutions.
- Member of SmartPLS Mideast translator team.
- Reviewer in International Journal of Intellectual Human Resource Management (IJIHRM).
- Reviewer in Journal of Human Resource Management.
- Member of Research committee (PGC) Limkokwing University of Creative Technology.
- Member of Research gate network.
- Member in Google scholar.
- Member of Palestinian Accountants & Auditors Syndicate.
Teaching & Learning Statement
Dr. Tamer’s approach is to engage students and stimulate their desire to learn in a student-focused classroom. He uses an array of learning tools to inspire engagement, participation and a sense of fun into the classroom. This includes; flipped classroom where the class becomes a dynamic environment in which students elaborate on what they have already studied. He draws connections to real life cases through group analysis, brainstorming, innovation and creative ideas. He also uses self-learning through the use of mind maps to let students focus on exploring an area which
interests them and learn about it for themselves. He is encourages learning using games and utilizing social media in the classroom.
Dr. Tamer working as assistant professor and director of University research council at Gulf University, he was worked as academic consultant and program leader for MBA in HR and MBA in project management program in Centre of Postgraduate studies in Limkokwing University. During his working years of experience he managed to teach various courses (B.sc, MBA, and PhD level), Supervised more hundred of postgraduate students and excelled in his publications. Dr Tamer’s acted as internal examiner, for Doctor of Philosophy in Management (PhD) students. Examiner for Doctor of Philosophy in Management (PhD) proposal defense stage. He Engaged in research and scholarly activities. He was a part-time trainer at Third Wave Company, delivered several coursed related to Human Resource Management, Strategic Management and Leadership. He worked as Accountant, Audit Assistance in Al Honda Auditing & Accounting Office in Palestine.
Dr. Tamer research interest and publications are focused on human resource management, strategic human resource, international human resource, team effectiveness, leadership, training and development, research methodology, knowledge management, & HRD, marketing.
- Property Tax And Tax System For Revenue Mobilization
- Investigating Beliefs, Attitudes, And Intentions Regarding Strategic Decision-Making Process: An Application Of Theory Planned Behavior With Moderating Effects Of Overconfidence And Confirmation Biases
- Financial Markets Development and Economic Competitiveness Growth in ECOWAS
- Mathematical estimation for maximum flow of goods within a cross-dock to reduce inventory
- An Integrative Conceptual Framework on Employee Performance during COVID-19 Pandemic for Bahrain SMEs
- THE MEDIATION IMPACT OF ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT ON THE TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRACTICES AND INDIVIDUAL READINESS FOR TQM IMPLEMENTATION WITHIN YEMENI OIL UNITS.
- The influence of social public announcement on consumers’ behavior: A content analysis related to cognitive attitude, affective attitude, behavioral attitude. A study of Bahrain and Malaysia.
- Going green during COVID-19: Examining the links between green HRM, green supply chain and firm performance in food Industry of Bahrain: The moderating role of lockdown due to COVID-19
- RESEARCH ON EMPLOYEES IN TECHNOLOGY ENTERPRISES IN THE PROVINCE OF GUANGDONG IN CHINA: APPLICATION OF FUZZY LOGIC TECHNIQUE
- THE MODERATING EFFECT OF ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE ON THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRACTICES AND INDIVIDUAL READINESS FOR TQM IMPLEMENTATION AT YEMEN OIL UNIT
- CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK ON JOB BURNOUT OF THE EMPLOYEES AND ITS CORRELATIVE FACTORS IN CHINA DURING COVID-19
- Theory of Transformational Leadership towards Employee Performance as Sequence of Supply Chain Model: The Mediating Effect of Job Autonomy in Palestine Banks during COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Correlation Between Leadership Competency and Project Success in Construction Industry in Thailand
- Corporate Social Responsibility, and Employee Commitment in Libyan
- Mediating Role between Authentic Leadership, Organizational Commitment on Talents Turnover Intention: in Palestine Higher Education
- The role of organizational commitment on job satisfaction: a conceptual framework for higher education in Palestine
- Gender Diversity and Financial Stability: Evidence from Malaysian Listed Firms
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Diffusion of Fake News through Social Media in the Arab World
- Does Global Human Resource Practice Affect Perceived Organizational support? An Empirical study in Palestine Firms.
- Does Global Human Resource Practice Affect Employee Job Satisfaction In Palestinian Firm’s? An Evidence‐Based Analytical.
- F actors influencing on Occupational Safety & Health for Employee’s as a part of Human Resource Management practices, A study at Non-Government Organization at Gaza, Palestine.
- Impact of Employee Training Programs on the Employee Productivity A Study at Private Sector Organizations of Palestine.