Current Position: Assistant professor in GU in AFS
Email Address: email@example.com
Title: Assistant Professor
College: ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL SCIENCES
Department: Administrative Science
- Professional education In Digital Transformation: From AI to IoT to Cloud, Blockchain, and Cybersecurity , Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT ,USA ,2022
- Ph.D. In Computer and Information Technology, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania, European Union. About A Dissertation Entitled: “Analysis of rhetorical, altruistic, convergent and divergent dimensions in CSCL chats”,2013 – 2016.
- M.A Degree In Computer science, The Middle East University, Jordan. About A Dissertation Entitled: A New Secure Architecture for Trust and Privacy on Social Network Sites,2010-2012.
- B.A in Computer science, AL-Hussein bin Talal, Jordan,2003-2007.
- Head of eLearning Unite
- Member of the Quality Assurance Committee-College of Administrative and Financial Science.
- Zoho Apps Trainer (ERP).
- Membership in Bahrain Research Consortium (BRC)
- The Asian+ Council of Leaders, Administrators, Deans, and Educators in Business (ACLADEB) for the School Year 2018-2019.
- IEEE Membership (95287325).
- OWASP Foundation membership (OPEN WEB APPLICATION SECURITY PROJECT).
Teaching & Learning Statement
My academic experiences in teaching over 15 years give me a variety of teaching and learning methods, that have all been measured to achieve the best results, and graduates had become more qualified by involving them in the media labor market. Practice-based learning techniques, these practical issues delivered both individuals and in-groups and give me feedback to change experiments and assignments.
Most courses I have taught Such As (Introduction to e-Commerce, DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR BUSINESS, Project Management, DATA MINING AND BUSINESS INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS, Business Process Management, Information Resource Management, IT infrastructure, Introduction to Web Technologies, IS Project Management, Fundamentals of Information Systems, Computer security, Digital Skills in Business, Integrated Business Application, Human Resources Information System, Big data Analytics)
- Working as Assistant Professor at Gulf University (Kingdom of Bahrain) 17 January 2021 – Present.
- Working as Assistant Professor at AMA International University (Kingdom of Bahrain) 15 May 2017 – 14 January 2021.
- Research Assistant in University Politehnica of Bucharest, Computer Science Department, Romania, 2013-2016.
- Teacher of Computer and IT in the Ministry of Education, Jordan 2007-2012.
Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, polyphonic, E-Learning, Cooperative Education, Computer Security and Protection, Social Network Security, e-commerce, e-banking, Database, Big Data/ Data Analytics, HRIS.
- Mohammad H. Allymoun, Nidal F. Shilbayeh, Sameh T. Khuffash, Reem Al-Saidi (2014). Protecting the Privacy and Trust of VIP Users on Social Network Sites, International Journal of Computer, Information, Systems and Control Engineering, Vol. 8 No.9, 1419-1429.
- Allaymoun, H.M., (2014). Analysis of Discourse Threading and Inter-animation in CSCL Chats, Proceedings of the 10th International Scientific
- Conference eLearning and software for Education, Bucharest. Romania (ISI Proceedings).
- Allaymoun, H.M, (2015). Graphical Visualization of Rhetorical Structures in Chats, Proceedings of the 11th International Scientific Conference eLearning and software for Education, Bucharest. Romania (ISI Proceedings).
- Allaymoun, H.M, Trausan-Matu, S. (2015). Rhetorical Structure Analysis for Assessing Collaborative Processes in CSCL, Proceedings of the 19th IEEE International Conference on System Theory, Control and Computing, ICSTCC2015, Cheile Gradistei, Romania, pp. 123-127 (SCOPUS, IEEE Explore).
- Allaymoun, H.M, Trausan-Matu, S. (2016). Analysis of Collaboration in CSCL Chat Using Rhetorical Schemas, Proceedings of the 19th IEEE International Conference on Information and Communication Systems, Irbid, Jordan (SCOPUS, IEEE Explore).
- Allaymoun, H.M, Trausan-Matu, S. (2016). Analysis of the Altruistic Dimension of CSCL Chats, Proceedings of the 12th International Scientific Conference eLearning and software for Education, Bucharest, Romania , 166-173. (ISI Proceedings).
- Mohammad Hamad Allaymoun, Stefan Trausan-Matu (2015), “Rhetorical Structure Analysis For Assessing Collaborative Processes In Cscl”,University Of Galati The Annals Of “Dunărea De Jos” University Of Galati Fascicle Iii,Electrotechnics, Electronics, Automatic Control, Informatics 22 17 No. 1, Issn 2344-4738, Issn-L 1221-454x Vol. 38.
- Mohammad H Allaymoun, (2018). CSCL Chats Analysis and Scientific Threads Discovery, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT 2018), Amman, Jordan. DOI: 10.1109/CSIT.2018.8486197. ISBN: 978-1-5386-4152-1. (SCOPUS, IEEE Explore).
- Allaymoun, H.M, Trausan-Matu, S. (2018). Determining Points of Convergence and Divergence in CSCL Chats, Submitted to Journal of King Abdulaziz University:Computing and Information Technology Sciences, JKAU: Comp. IT. Sci., Vol. 7 No. 1, pp: 75 – 88 (1439 A.H./ 2018 A.D.)Doi: 10.4197/Comp. 7-1.6.
- Mohammad H Allaymoun, Omer Hag Hamid. (2019). Integrated System (E-Murabaha) A new Approach to E-Commerce, 2019 International Conference on Fourth Industrial Revolution (ICFIR), Industry 4.0, Transition & Capacity of GCC Countries. 19 – 21 FEBRUARY, 2019 Manama, Bahrain. (SCOPUS, IEEE Explore).
- Allaymoun, H.M, Trausan-Matu, S. (2019). Analyze CSCL Chats To Determining Points Of Convergence And Divergence, Proceedings of the 2019 8th International Conference on Modeling Simulation and Applied Optimization (ICMSAO), Organized by the University of Bahrain, Bahrain, April 15-17, 2019 (SCOPUS, IEEE Explore).
- Mohammad H Allaymoun, Omer Hag Hamid. (2019). E- Murabaha a mechansim for E-Commerce, International Arab Journal of e-Technology, Vol. 5, No. 4, June 2019, ISSN: 1997-6364, (EBSCO and ESCI ISI indexed).
- Mohammad H Allaymoun, Omer Hag Hamid. (2019). E-MUDARABA SUGGESTED SYSTEM FOR ISLAMIC INVESTMENTS, Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, ISSN: 1204-5357, April 2019, vol. 24, no. 1 (Scopus and ESCI ISI indexed).
- Mohammad H Allaymoun, Omer Hag Hamid and Samer Shorman. (2019). DEVELOPING THE E-COMMERCE MODEL A CONSUMER TO CONSUMER USING BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK TECHNIQUE, International Journal of Managing Information Technology (IJMIT) Vol.11, No.2, May 2019, DOI : 10.5121/ijmit.2019.11204 (EBSCO).
- Mohammad H Allaymoun and Samer Shorman. (2019). AUTHENTICATION AND VERIFICATION OF SOCIAL NETWORKING ACCOUNTS USING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, International Journal of Managing Information Technology (IJMIT) Vol.11, No.6, December 2019, DOI : 10.5121/ijcsit.2019.11601 (EBSCO).
- Allaymoun, M.H. and Hamid, O.A.H. (2020) ‘Proposed mobile trade application: a new approach for sharia compliant credit card’, Int. J. Electronic Banking (IJEBank), 1753-5239, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp.138–153, (ABDC-Journal,cnpLINKer (CNPIEC); Google Scholar;J-Gate indexed).
- Mohammad H Allaymoun, Omer Hag Hamid. (2020). Proposed Murabaha Application for Electronic Commerce Internet of Things Utilization in Islamic Fin-Tech, International Journal of Electronic Banking (IJEBank), 1753-5239, (ABDC-Journal,cnpLINKer (CNPIEC); Google Scholar;J-Gate indexed).
- Mohammad H Allaymoun, Omer Hag Hamid. (2020). Proposed Mobile Application: Model Shift for Sharia Compliant Credit Card, International Conference on Business Management, Innovation, and Sustainability (ICBMIS-2020).
- M. H. Allaymoun and O. A. Hag Hamid, “Proposed Mobile Application for Islamic Fintech E-Salam System an Approach to the Financial Inclusion,” 2020 International Conference on Data Analytics for Business and Industry: Way Towards a Sustainable Economy (ICDABI), Sakheer, Bahrain, 2020, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ICDABI51230.2020.9325698( IEEE Explore, Scopus).
- Mohammad H Allaymoun, (2020). Analysis of CSCL Chats for Cognitive Assessment and Individual Participations, International Journal of Computing and Digital Systems ISSN (2210-142X),(Scopus and ESCI ISI indexed).
- Mohammad H Allaymoun, and other. (2022). Big data analysis and data visualization to help make a decision – Islamic banks case study, the International Conference on Economics and Administrative Sciences (ICEAS 2022), A joint Conference Between Zarqa University – Jordan & An-Najah National University – Palestine, 23-24/ March/2022 (Spring, Scopus).
- Mohammad H Allaymoun, and other. (2022). Data Visualization and Statistical Graphics in big data analysis by Google Data Studio – Sales Case Study, TEMSCON-EUR 2022 (IEEE Explore, Scopus).
- Mohammad H Allaymoun, and other. (2022). Big Data Analysis and Data Visualization to Facilitate Decision-Making – Mega Start Case Study, The CBF International Conference on Business and Technology (CBF’2023), organized by Ahlia University, February 13-14, 2023, Manamah, Bahrain (Spring, Scopus).
- Mohammad H Allaymoun and Samer Shorman. (2022). Individual self-assessment using feedback system to improve e-learning in case of CORONA 19 pandemic, International Journal of Information and Education Technology. , (Scopus and ESCI ISI indexed).
Other Interest & Activities
- Digital Transformation: From AI to IoT to Cloud, Blockchain, and Cybersecurity from The MIT Professional Education ,2022 February.
- Artificial Intelligence for Human Resource from Tertiary Infotech 2021, June.
- HCIA AI certification from #Huawei
- CompTIA Security+ Certification (SY0-501) – The Total Course 13/05/2020
- “Be an Online Tutor in 24 Hours “course from Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University HBMSU. March 23 /2020
- “Design an Online Course”from Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University HBMSU.March 23 /2020
- 365Edu Education Summit powered by Microsoft, Bahrain, March 2018.
- Artificial Intelligence (Hackfest ) by Microsoft, Microsoft & Bahrain Polytechnic, I Hackfest,31 March 2018.
- National Seminar on Managers’ On Stage, on February 24, 2018 at BAHRAIN MANAGEMENT SOCIETY
- Electronic Payments and Online Banking Conference 2018 ,27-28 March 2018 | Bahrain