Current Position: Advisor to the Center for Community Engagement And Continuing Education
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Associate Professor
College: ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL SCIENCES
Department: Administrative Sciences
- PHD in Human Resource Management – Abdelmalek Saadi University – Morocco 2014
- Master’s degree from Abdelmalek Al-Saadi University, Kingdom of Morocco, Specialization: Management and Development, Specialization: Human Resources Management 2008.
- Bachelor’s degree from Dhamar University, College of Administrative Sciences, majoring in Business Administration and Marketing, Dhamar University, Yemen, 2002.
- British Fellowship Certificate from the Higher Education Academy in Britain, 10-8-2018.
- Acertified international trainer in human development by the International Federation of Human Resources and the International Business Academy in Kingstone Britain and the International Academy for Training in Britain.UK.
Member of the Bahrain Society for Training and Human Resources Development – Bahrain.
Member of the Bahrain Society for Small and Medium Enterprises – Bahrain.
Member of the Bahrain Society for Social Responsibility – Bahrain.
Member of the Association of Love and Peace – Bahrain.
Member of the Academy of Development Experts, Arab Republic of Egypt.
Member of the Arab Coaches Association.
Member of the Society for Excellence and Academic Research in Bahrain.
Member of the International Federation for the Development of Human Resources.
Member of the Arab Society for Public Administration, Sadat Academy for Administrative Sciences, Arab Republic of Egypt.
Member of the General Assembly for Organization, Administration and Development, Arab Republic of Egypt.
Specializes in teaching strategies for human resources, development and administrative development, and management reform.
The field of research in human resource management, strategic planning and general management, administrative development, and strategic leadership، Corporate Social Responsibility.
Administrative reform and administrative development, from the traditional approach to governance, Dar al-Kutub and Arab Studies, Alexandria, Arab Republic of Egypt, 2020.
The role of international organizations in protecting human rights, an applied study on international, regional and specialized organizations, Dar al-Kutub and Arab Studies, Arab Republic of Egypt, Alexandria 2020.
Strategic management of human resources in public facilities, Arab Books and Studies House, Arab Republic of Egypt, August 2018.
The Job and the Public Employee in the Civil Service Law – From the Legal Approach to Governance – A Comparative Study -, House of Books and Arab Studies, Arab Republic of Egypt, August 2018.
Strategic management of human resources and their role in administrative development in the state’s administrative apparatus, Dar al-Kutub and Arab Studies, Arab Republic of Egypt, August 2018.
Other Interest & Activities
- Volunteer work