Current Position: Assistant Professor
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Assistant Professor
College: ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL SCIENCES
Department: Administrative Science
- DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Leadership and Management, USIM | UNIVERSITI SAINS ISLAM MALAYSIA, 08/2021.
- MASTER’S DEGREE: MBA, OPEN UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA, 2014
- EXECUTIVE DIPLOMA IN GENERAL MANAGEMENT, OPEN UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA, 2013
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS INFORMATICS SYSTEM, AMA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, BAHRAIN, 2009, With Honors
- A Reviewer for SAGE open access publishing (2021)
- Article Editor on SAGE open access publishing (2022)
- An Editorial Board Member of the Journal Social Sciences (2022)
- A Reviewer at conferences: ICOTEN 2021 (the international congress of advanced technology and engineering) (Malaysia)
- External examiner at AMA University
- External examiner at Gulf University (Graduation projects)
- Member of IEEE Communications Society Membership
- Member of IEEE Young Professionals
- Member of Entrepreneurship Exchange Community, IEEE
- IEEE Bahrain SIGHT Project Manager , ( IEEE Humanitarian Activities Committee (HAC)
- Member of American Heart Association
- Chair of College Scientific Research Committee
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Bahrain Social and Cultural Forum Society, East Riffa, Bahrain 2022- present
- FINANCE DIRECTOR, 01/2015 – 2021
Teaching & Learning Statement
Dr. Ali Ahmed Ateeq is now working as the Chair of the College Scientific Research Committee in addition to his role as an Assistant Professor. He has expertise teaching and supervising graduate students, and he has taught classes in both business administration and human resource management. Dr. Ali has over 11 years of experience leading and managing teams across a wide range of business sectors. He is eager to gain new knowledge, takes pleasure in conquering challenges, and has a strong interest in academic research as well as data analysis using a number of software tools ( (SPSS, AMOS, SmartPLS, R programming).
Dr. Ali is gifted and has a passion for scientific research in general, particularly on human topics. He has published research and has a substantial amount undergoing publication.
- Ali, A. A. A., Yusoffii, S. H., & Aliiii, K. (2019, July). FUNDAMENTAL OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES IN EMPLOYEE’S PERFORMANCE: A CRITICAL REVIEW. In 5th World Conference on Integration of Knowledge (Vol. 29).
- Ali, A. A. A., Yusoff, S. H., & Kalsom, A. L. İ. (2019). THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES AND EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE: A SPECIAL REFERENCE TO WITH SPECIFIC REFERENCE TO BDF HOSPITAL IN THE KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN. International E-Journal of Advances in Social Sciences, 5(14), 1200-1206.
- Ali, A. A. A. (2022). THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ISLAMIC WORK ETHICS AND EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE AMONG MEDICAL STAFF IN THE PUBLIC HEALTH SECTOR IN BAHRAIN: EMPLOYEE COMMITMENT AS MEDIATING VARIABLE (Doctoral dissertation, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia).
- Ahmed Ateeq, Ali (2022), The impact of stress and its influencing factors among dentists during the COVID-19 pandemic in Kingdom of Bahrain, Dryad, Dataset, https://doi.org/10.5061/dryad.1g1jwstzq.
- Al Balushi, F. S. M., Ali, A. A. A., & Alzoraiki, M. (2022). The Impact of Forecasting Strategy and Training and Development Strategy on Preparing Leadership Competencies Administrative Support in the Sultanate of Oman. International Journal of Intellectual Human Resource Management (IJIHRM), 3(01), 34-41.
- Ateeq, A., Ebrahim, S., & Al-Ghatam, R. (2022). The impact of stress and its influencing factors among dentists during the COVID-19 pandemic in Kingdom of Bahrain. F1000Research, 11(930), 930. (UKQ1)
- Ali, A. A. A., Alzoraiki, M., & Al Aghbas, N. S. M. (2022). Working Remotely, Social Isolation and Access To Support And Communication During Covid-19 Its Influence on Job Performance. International Journal of Intellectual Human Resource Management (IJIHRM), 3(01), 23-33.