- Developing university strategic plan and operational plan
- Monitoring progress against University KPIs
- Preparing university annual report
- Planning and leading the staff professional development activities
- Providing training and workshops to develop skills and competences of staff
- Managing orientation sessions for new staff
- Organizing external training for staff
- Conducting regular quality assurance reviews to ensure adherence with the University policies and procedures
- Preparing and communicating quality audit reports with university management and audited units
- Preparing the institution for national and international accreditation and supports the colleges in preparing for program accreditation
- Developing and implementing appropriate and effective tracking mechanisms to measure the performance of the staff and University units.
- Providing accurate and up-to-date data and analysis that defines the actual performance against the planed and targeted standards.
- Performing extensive analysis and reporting in order to assist the University with evidence-driven strategic decision-making and best day-to-day operations.