Current Position: Assistant Professor
Email Address: email@example.com
Title: Assistant Professor
College: ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL SCIENCES
Department: Accounting & Financial Science
- Pd.D in accounting – University Utara Malaysia
- Master in Accounting – international Islamic university Malaysia
- Bachelor in accounting – Zarqa University – Jordan
Teaching & Learning Statement
Dr Ahmad teaching and learning approach is to link theoretical learning with practical learning through in-depth analysis of the market and its needs. He focuses on enhancing and providing an effective learning environment to the students and enables them to practice the gained knowledge. He is also preparing his students to be future leaders through adopting all the required communication and leadership behaviors. Dr Ahmad is Specialized in teaching principle of accounting, government accounting, taxation accounting, accounting information system, cost accounting.
Currently Dr Ahmad working in Gulf University Bahrain as an assistant professor. DR Ahmad participated in many conferences and workshops related to a accounting field.
Dr Ahmad research areas of research are management control system, Eco-control system, corporate social responsibility, proactive environmental strategy, and environmental performance.
- Alastal, A. Y. M. (2021). Mediating effect of an eco-control system on the relationship between a proactive environmental strategy and environmental performance in Jordan (Doctoral dissertation, Universiti Utara Malaysia).
- Al Astal, A. Y. M. (2014). Empirical study on corporate social responsibility in United Arab Emirates (Master’s thesis, Kuala Lumpur: International Islamic University Malaysia: 2014).