The college of engineering arranged for a class activity for the engineering students
Topic: Principles of Occupational Safety and Health
Presenter: Eng. Ibrahim Alshrouf
- To define the basic terminology of the subject area.
- To outline the reasons for a safe and healthy workplace.
- Define occupational safety
- Define occupational health
- Roles & Responsibilities of different stakeholders
- The Hazard Communication
- Effective safety management system
- Emergency Action and Fire Prevention Plans
- Personal Protective Equipment “PPE”
- Electrical Safety for Employees