Current Position: Assistant Professor
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Assistant Professor
College: Administrative & Financial Science
Department: Accounting & Financial Science
- B.Com. (Hons.)
- Diploma in Business Management (DBM)
- PhD. (International Finance)
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® – Membership No.: 5668626, United States of America
- Certified Corporate Director, Institute of Directors – Membership No.: M-2269, India
- Alumnus-Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), New Delhi, India
- Alumnus- ICFAI University, Dehradun, India
- Alumnus – Aligarh Muslim University, India
Teaching & Learning Statement
My goal is to guide students in becoming finance experts. My teaching and learning statement revolves around equipping students with the necessary knowledge and skills to navigate the complex world of finance effectively.
I strive to provide a comprehensive understanding of finance principles, promote practical application through case studies and real-world examples, foster critical thinking and analysis for informed decision-making, encourage collaboration and communication skills, emphasize ethical awareness and social responsibility, cultivate a mindset of lifelong learning, and create an inclusive and respectful learning environment.
- S. J. Quraishi, R. L. Khan, T. M. Hussein, V. Saxena, S. Chaudhury and A. Rastogi (2022), “A Study of Optimized Proposed Model for Gateway Congestion Control,” 2022 11th International Conference on System Modeling & Advancement in Research Trends (SMART), Moradabad, India, pp. 466-471, doi: 10.1109/SMART55829.2022.10047440.
- Hussein, T., Agarwal, S., & Raman V. (2022). Decision Making Obstacles and Strategic performance of Indian MSMEs: A stochastic approach. Walailak Journal of Science & Technology (WJST). https://doi.org/10.48048/wjst.2022.23194; https://wjst.wu.ac.th/index.php/wjst
- Agarwal, S., Hussein, T., & Raman V. (2021). The Impact of Branding on bank customer choices through structural equation modelling. Journal of Xi’an University of Architecture & Technology. Volume XIII, Issue 10, pg. 399-405
- Hussein, T., & Imam, A. (2019). Decision Making Obstacles of MSMEs: A study of Handicraft Export Firms in NCR of India. ALIG Journals-An Initiative of ALIG Educational Society, Delhi-India (AJCMSR). ISSN: 2320-9925; Vol.1, Issue 1; pg. 1-7
- Hussein, T. (2018). The Importance of Role of Executors in Institutions Building. Pravish Rajnam Journal of Studies, New Delhi Vol. 10; ISSN 2348 -3652. https://issuu.com/prjs/docs/12_journal_august_2018_vol_10; pg. 10-16
- Hussein, T., & Chantarungsri, S. (2017). Six Sigma Approach for Quality Improvement of Higher Education Institutions. ALIG Journals-An Initiative of ALIG Educational Society, Delhi-India (AJCMSR). ISSN: 2320-9925; Vol.1, Issue 1; pg. 1-7
- Goel, T., Hussein, T., & Goparaju, A. (2016). An analysis of Emotional Intelligence amongst the constituents of Higher Educational Institution; Advances in Economics and Business Management (AEBM); Krishi Sanskriti Publications. p-ISSN: 2394-1545; e-ISSN: 2394-1553; Volume 3, Issue 8; pg. 808-815
- Hussein, T., & Goparaju, A. (2016). An exploratory analysis for sustainable Knowledge Management System in Higher Educational Institution; Advances in Economics and Business Management (AEBM); Krishi Sanskriti Publications; http://www.krishisanskriti.org/ijbab.php?Id=395; e-ISSN: 2394-1553; p-ISSN (2394-1545; Volume 3, Issue 4; pg. 380-386
- Hussein, T., & Goel, T. (2016). Impact of Emotional Intelligence in Indian Retail Banking Industry: Challenges and Opportunities; Global Journal of Enterprise Information System (GJEIS). Vol.8, Issue.1; E-ISSN: 0975-1432; P-ISSN 0975-153X; pg. 40-47
- Hussein, T., (2014) ‘Beyond CSR – A Role for Higher Educational Institutions’-in Strategy to Leverage CSR for Competitive Advantage.’ Book Title: Strategy to Leverage CSR for competitive Advantage. Publisher: Institute of Directors. New Delhi. ISBN 978-81-9063329-9-2; pg. 99-109.
- Hussein, T., & Saha, P.K., (2018) “A Robust Knowledge Management System in Search of Placement Opportunities for Management Students” Book Title: Contemporary Research in Commerce and Management. Publisher: Scholar’s Press, International Book Market Services Ltd. Member of Omni Scriptum Publishing Group. Mauritius. ISBN 978-620-2-30911-0.