GU provides support for staff and students research. This includes, but not limited to, the following resources:
1. Library (including e-library): The University library and the e-library contains more than 15000 books, 580 Journals and periodicals, and more than 500 MSc theses. The Academic eBook Collection provides access to over 65000 e-books.
The Arab World Research Source provides access to more than 125 titles and 420 sources including 270 academic periodicals.
Researchers and students can access the library of University of Barcelona (Spain) with more than 2 million books and journals.
The University Library also subscribed in the following periodicals:
* International Journal of Design Creativity and Innovation.
* Journal of Interior Design.
* Journal of Interiors : Design/Architecture/Culture.
* Journal of Media and Communication Studies.
* Egyptian Journal of Media Researches
* International Journal of Accounting.
* Journal of “Accounting Review”.
* Journal of “Accounting Forum”.
* Journal of “Human Resource Management Review”.
* Human Resource Management Journal.
2. Workshops and Laboratories: GU provides various facilities that support researchers to conduct their research, such as Mechanical and Electrical Workshops, Design Studios (equipped with software) and several Engineering and Computer labs.
3. Databases and Software: GU provides the opportunity for researchers to utilize various databases, such as EBSCO Database for Media (provides access to more than 680 periodicals and 1000 titles), EBSCO Database for Business (provides access to more than 5200 journals and periodicals in Management, Accounting, Economy, Entrepreneurship, Public Relations and Investment), and EBSCO Database for Interior Architecture Design (provides access to more than 370 periodicals, 220 titles and more than 63000 images).
Moreover, researcher has the opportunity to utilize several software in Mechanical, Electrical and Computer Engineering disciplines.
4. Gulf University Journals: Gulf University is committed to issue scientific five e-journals which cover the following disciplines: Media and Mass Communications, Human Resources Management, Accounting and Finance, Architecture and Interior Design, and Communication Engineering and Computers.
The International Journals shall provide a further platform for researchers and students at the University to publish their research articles covering all aspects of pure and applied researches in the main areas of scientific research at the University.
5. Funding Opportunities: GU is committed (in alignment and within the context of directives from HEC) to provide financial support to researchers (including students) within the framework of the University research plan and Budget. The support covers participation and presentation of research articles at recognized International, regional and local conferences, publications in recognized and indexed journals, and participation as international/regional keynote speakers.
Research Policy: Click here to view
Conduct of Research Procedures: Click here to view
Researcher Handbook: Click here to view