“High Performance DC-DC Boost Converter Based on Tuning PI controller”, the second engineering conference of the Control and Systems Engineering department/University of Technology, Iraq/Baghdad, (ECCCM2), MECA 14, 25-27, Feb., 2014. Which is then published in Iraqi Journal of Computers, Communications, Control and Systems Engineering, IJCCCE Vol. 14, No.1, 2014.
 “Novel Load Flow Algorithm for Multi-Phase Balanced/Unbalanced Radial Distribution System” International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, ISSN (Online): 2278 – 8875, Vol. 3, Issue 7, July 2014, PP:10928-10942.
 “Analysis and Performance of Saturated Three-Phase Wound Rotor Induction Machine”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical , Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, IJIREEICE, Impact Factor 4.855, ISSN (Online), 2321–2004, ISSN (Print) 2321–5526, DOI 10.17148/ IJIREEICE.2016.4732, Certificate No: 10.17148-1/1-S1, Volume 4, Issue 7, July 2016.
Teaching and academic experience:
- Assistant Professor in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department/ College of Engineering/Gulf University (GU), Sanad/Bahrain, 2009-Present, (Full time).
- Assistant Professor in Automated manufacturing Engineering Department/Al-khawarzmi Engineering College/University of Baghdad (UOB), Baghdad/Iraq (2006-2009), (Full time).
- Assistant Professor in Computer & Information Engineering Department/University of Technology, Baghdad/Iraq (2006-2007), (Part time).
- Assistant Professor in Laser & Optoelectronics Engineering Department/University of Technology, Baghdad/Iraq (2003-2006), (Full time).
- Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering Department /The University of ALMustansiriyah, Baghdad/Iraq (2003-2005), (Part time).
- Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Engineering Tech./Al-mamon University College, Baghdad/Iraq (2003-2004), (Part time).
- Lecturer in Control & Systems Engineering Department/University of Technology, Baghdad/Iraq (1996-1999), (Part time).
- Lecturer in Department of Computer Communications Engineering/Al-Mansour University College, Baghdad/Iraq (1995-1997), (Part time).
- Lecturer in Electrical Engineering Department/The University of ALMustansiriyah, Baghdad/Iraq (1995-1996), (Part time).
- Lecturer in Department of Computer Engineering Tech./Al-mamon University College, Baghdad/Iraq (1996-1998), (Part time).
- Lecturer in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department/ Al-Rasheed College of Engineering & Science /University of Technology, Baghdad/Iraq (1995-2002), (Full time).
- Lab Assistant in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department/Al-Rasheed College of Engineering & Science /University of Technology, Baghdad/Iraq (1989-1995), (Full time).
- PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE
During the period from 1991 to 2003, which was the period of economic blockade in Iraq, I was contributed in many engineering projects with many engineering groups in different places and different engineering fields as an engineering project consultant (part time), which contributed in many Ministries and Factories. The Purpose was to enhance and develop some old systems those were causing some problems at that time.
- MEMBERS IN SCIENTIFIC AND PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- Member of Iraqi Laser Society, Baghdad/ Iraq, since 2005.
- Member of association of Iraqi University lecturers, Baghdad/ Iraq, http://auliraqishd.org, since 2005.
- Full member of Iraqi Engineers Union since 1989, Baghdad/ Iraq, Membership No: 56451, as a Consultant Engineer, http://iraqeng.org/, Tel: +964-7901699487, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, P.O. Box: 4026.
- IEEE member, number: 93161012, Bahrain section member.
V- Member in the Asian Council of Science Editors, membership No. 973.12177, April /2016.
- PROFESSIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC MEETINGS
- The International Workshop on Symbolic and Numerical Methods, Modeling and Applications to Circuit Design, SM2ACD 2010, the 11th edition organized in Tunisia on October 5-6, 2010.
- The 10th International Conference for Enhanced Building Operations (ICEBO) in Kuwait on 26-28 October 2010.
- The Second International Arab Conference on Quality (IACQA'2012), Gulf University, Bahrain.
- The International Conference on Computing, Networking and Digital Technologies (ICCNDT 2012), Member of Scientific Committee, Gulf University, Bahrain.
- Science Symposium: 21st-22nd February, 8:30 am – 2:30 pm in Ministry of Education, Researcher Connect Agenda at British council, 21st-22nd February, 2016.
- Bahrain and UK University symposium, Research & Entrepreneurship area, HEC is organizing the following event in collaboration with the British Council, 3rd. March 2016.
- Universities research strategy, organized by HEC at the BIBF, 16/3/2016 at 9 AM.
- Business Management, Project Management, Quality Management, and What’s new in ISO9001:2015, the Bahrain Society of Engineers, Manama, Bahrain, March 08, 2016.
- Latest version of ISO 9001:2015, CCT Forum, 19th March 2016.
- MEET ICT Bahrain 2017, February 7 - 9, 2017, Gulf Convention Centre - Gulf Hotel, Bahrain.