• High-school certificates (Science and Industrial branches only), and applied Technical or Industrial Institutes certificates, with a GPA of no less than 60%.
• Applicants must pass in placement tests, namely, Basic Engineering Mathematics, Basic Physics, Computer Skills, English Language Proficiency, or else
they must enroll in relevant preparatory courses.
• Applicants with GPA less than 60% shall directly enroll in preparatory courses relevant to the program.
• Applicants will be exempted from English Language Proficiency test if s/he possesses: TOFEL (IBT 79 or PBT 550), IELTS (6.0), FCE (60%) or an equivalent.
• Applicants are required to go through an interview conducted by the Admission Committee.
• After completing the foundation year successfully, students will be eligible to proceed for the subsequent years.