The College of Communications & Media Technologies at Gulf University (GU) provides an educational experience that prepares students and lifelong learners for the local and regional business environment. Students are expected to develop into leaders who can make noteworthy and viable contributions in their service to society through their chosen careers.
The College has two departments namely: Mass Communication & Public Relations, and Mass Communication and Public Relations that currently offer three unique undergraduate programs, each Department offers Bachelor programs in Mass Communication and Advertising & Digital Marketing and department of Mass Communications and Public Relations offers a Masters program in Mass Communication.
Allow me to welcome you to the college of Communications & Media Technologies, Gulf University.
You are about to start a new stage of your life, one that will bring many invaluable learning opportunities with it. You will be laying the foundation stone for your personal and career development.
We provide you with the best possible learning environment to enable you to achieve your academic goals through a very sound academic program in Human resources Management, Accounting & Finance, and Mass Communication nurturing 21 century employability skills .
We dedicate to providing value to our students and give back to our community in a variety of substantial ways. I invite you to engage with us, and I welcome any ideas, comments or thoughts you may have. I urge you to engage, work together with our teaching staff by preparing for lectures and classes ahead of time and carefully reviewing your notes afterwards. Please also make use of our academic support services, which include tutorials and E-learning activities.
Our college’s academic and administrative staff will be happy to talk to you, should you have any questions and suggestions.
I always be here for every student; May I now take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for your studies.
With kind regards,
Dr. Sherif Badran
Developing students' knowledge, analytical thinking, scientific research skills, and commitment to community service as well as aspire them to lifelong learning in the areas related to Mass Communications, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Media & Public Relations.
The college aims to:
1. Provide the highest levels of quality education that meets the needs of the local and regional labor market.
2. Stimulate active learning environment to enhance collegiality, collaboration and independent learning.
3. Achieve excellence in teaching in order to encourage our students to be critical thinkers and decision makers and lifelong learners.
4. Support sound scientific research in various disciplines as Public Relations, Communications, Digital Marketing & Mass Communication.
5. Establish an effective relationship with industry and community.
6. Develop continually the educational programs facilities and learning resources.