- The role of organizational justice on Academic retention in private universities in Bahrain, 2017 (under peer review).
- The Relationship between Service Quality and Marketing Performance, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (Book) 2016.
- The Impact of Brand Extension Strategy on the Brand Equity of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in Egypt, European Journal of Business and Management , Vol.6, No.21, 2014.
Teaching and academic experience:
Nahed M. Matarid is a professor of Business Administration at Gulf University ; About 30 years (1984-till now) of academic teaching in various universities , starting as teacher assistant in Sadat Academy for Management Sciences, Egypt , She conducted more than twenty five researches on different marketing and managerial & HRM issues published locally and internationally.
She is an Organizational & managerial consultant in many industrial and services sectors such as readymade garment, food industry, Healthcare & Universities and also a professional trainer in HRM & administration.
Professor Nahed Matarid has conducted Consultancy in different industries in the Middle East , as :
- Training needs assessment of General Directorate of Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs, Bahrain (as a service community).
- Reestablishing the Competitive capabilities of universal inspection services company (Libya).
- Water Ministry Strategic plan ( Sana'a) .
- Designing the organization structure and job description of Research department, SDC, Qatar Foundation.
- Promoting Sudanese entrepreneurship & small Businesses, Sudanese Zakat Chamber, Sudan.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock-North Kordofan State Managerial Improvement plan , Sudan
- Reorganizing of the General Directorate for Illiteracy Eradication- Worker Education Association and analyzing its jobs, designing its job descriptions cards and their organizational guide manual submitted to GTZ Technical Office, Egypt.
- Evaluating job rotation program results of Central Organization for organizing and management, Egypt
- Improving service quality of El slam international hospital.
- Simplifying admission system in Elsalam international hospital.
- Measuring job satisfaction in Taki Company.
- Masria for Hotels Supplies Marketing plan.
- Promoting Entrpreneurship , Social Fund for development ,Evgypt
- Functional strategies of enhancing Education service quality in Modern Academy (Private education institute).
- Establishing human resources Management System at Four companies in co-operation with IMC :Dytex company , AlxFlx Valley of the King & Glass Company for Garments.
- Designing the business plan of International Company for Ready Made Germinant (Tedlamond) in cooperation with IMC.
- Determining training needs of the General Directorate for Illiteracy Eradication submitted to GTZ Technical Office
- Determining training needs of small business owners in Readymade garment sector on behave of Social Fund for Development, Egypt .
- Improving communication network between - the General Directorate for Illiteracy Eradication and non-profit organizations, Egypt.
- Job analysis and job descriptions of Human Resource Department in Eastern Company for Smoking, Egypt
- Organizational Restructuring , of Al Masria Company for Food Industries and preparing their organizational guide manual, Egypt
- Job analysis & Designing Job descriptions of Purchasing Department in Al Masria Company for Food industries, Egypt
- Designing job descriptions for first level management in Governmental Sector Submitted to the redesigning job descriptions of national committee that holds by Managerial Development Minister, Egypt.
- Designing a package of training programs that deal with the problems of small business life cycle submitted to Social Fund for Development.
- Designing appraisal system for many small industries in food industry & Ready-made garment, Designing a package of training programs that deal with the problems of small business life cycle submitted to Social Fund .
- Designing a package of training programs that deal with the problems of small business life cycle submitted to Social Fund for Development, Egypt.
- Designing appraisal system for many small industries in food industry & Ready-made garment, Egypt
- Evaluating the current situation of increasing customer critical incidents in Omar Afandi (multi department retailing) and designing reconciliation strategies with customers using by complaint department and front office staff and in Omar Affndi
- Formulating appraisal system for many small industries, Egypt.