Ph.D : Ph.D in Accounting (An Analytical Study of Accounting
Practices in Corporate Units) From Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, India, 2000
Master : Commerce (Accounting)
From Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, India, 1993
B.Com. : Commerce (Accounting)
From Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, India, 1993
DBA (Accounting) : South Creek University, USA, 2017
DISSERTATION: A Study on the Application of Forensic Accounting Practices for Detection and Prevention of Fraud – in Context of India
MBA (Financial Mgmt.) : IGNOU, Delhi, India, 2002
LLB : Labour Laws & Taxation
From Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, India, 1996
- Member, AIB (Academy of International Business, Michigan University), USA (Membership ID - 49064)
- Senior Member, IEDRC (International Economic Development Research Centre) Hong Kong (M. No.: 10080110)
- Member, The Indian Accounting Association, INDIA (M.No. AH-114).
- Member, The Indian Commerce Association, INDIA (M.No. MH- 445).
- Member, The Indian Tourism Congress (ITC), INDIA (M.No. ITC/LFM/201).
- Member, The Association of INDIA College Principals (AICP), INDIA (M.No. 414).
Teaching and Learning Statement:
Dr. Atul’s approach to teaching and learning is to achieve the intended learning outcomes as per the lesson plan. This latter reflects after every class what I am able to achieve during the entire lecture. His focus is to present challenging, interesting and thought provoking current and relevant material. He encourages students to explore new ideas and develop confidence in expressing their thoughts. Also, he encourages them to be critical thinkers and independent learners.
Dr. Atul has more than 20 years of diversified working experience in Teaching, Research and Administration in various universities. During these various transitions, he has learned to respect cultural differences and how to collaborate effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds, and with many different ideas. Dr. Atul is an associate professor of accounting and adept in curriculum development, classroom instruction and research activities. Moreover, his job experience has equipped him with a well-rounded skills set, including public speaking and analytical abilities. He excels at going above and beyond to make advancement in the field.
Research Interest :
Dr. Atul interested in accounting practices in current environment such as IFRS, Forensic Accounting, and Taxation. His research agenda focuses on how to improve secure accounting practices in current accounting practices in corporate sectors.
- LIST OF PUBLISHED BEST SIX BOOKS:
- Bansal, Atul. IFRS (International Financial Reporting System) Accounting Trends & Techniques in India, (ISBN : 978-93-81386-12-5); Published by Sardar Patel University Press (Under UGC Specification &Funded) Anand, (Gujarat) 2012.
- Bansal, Atul. Basics Of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), (ISBN : 978-81-89972-98-3); Published by Manglam Publications, J.P.Nagar, West Ghonda, Delhi (India) 2016
- Bansal, Atul. An Analytical Study of Accounting Practice in selected Corporate Units, (ISBN:978-3-330-00126-8), Published by LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Heinrich-Böcking-Str. 6-8, 66121, Saarbrücken,Germany, 2016
- Bansal, Atul. Forensic Accounting & Audit Anticipation in India, (ISBN :978-3-330-33459-5), Published by LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Heinrich-Böcking-Str. 6-8, 66121, Saarbrücken, Germany, 2017
- PUBLISHED RESEARCH WORK AT PEER REVIEWD International/ National JOURNALS
- Bansal, Atul, An Empirical Evaluation on Performance of Organization through Human Resource Accounting (HRA): A Study on Selected Corporate Units of India, Indian Journal of Finance and Banking, ISSN 2574-6081 E-ISSN 2574-609X, Impact Factor: 9.8, Published by Centre for Research on Islamic Banking & Finance and Business, USA, Vol. 3, No. 1; 2019, page 1-12
- Bansal, Atul, A STUDY OF NON PERFORMING ASSETS MANAGEMENT WITH REFERENCE TO SELECT INDIAN PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS AND PRIVATE SECTOR BANKS, published by International Journal of Technical Research & Science, ISSN No.: 2454- 2024 (online) DOI Number: 10.30780/IJTRS.V3.I11.001.2 , Impact Factor 1.425, Volume IV Issue I, January 2019, page 08- 16
- Bansal, Atul. FINANCIAL INVESTIGATION AND FORENSIC ACCOUNTING TO AVERTING OF CORPORATE FRAUD, International Journal of Research Publications, United Kingdom. Vol-1, Issue-1, Sept. 2017
- Bansal, Atul. HUMAN RESOURCE ACCOUNTING PRACTICES: A Comparative Study of Selected Four Public Enterprises of India, published in Development of Nations: Interplay of Economics, Politics and Society (ISBN- 978-93-84661-49-6), Madaan Publishing House, Patiala.
- Bansal, Atul. “GST rollout, a revolutionary step towards strengthening economy of India”, International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences (IJRESS) Available online at: http://euroasiapub.org Vol. 7 Issue 5, May- 2017, pp. 156~164 ISSN(o): 2249-7382 | Impact Factor: 6.939 | Thomson Reuters Researcher ID: L-5236-2015
- Bansal, Atul. THEORIES AND PRACTICES OF INVENTORIES ACCOUNTING- An Analytical Study of Mawana Sugar Ltd and Daurala Sugar Ltd., published at International Journal of Research in IT and Management (IJRIM) Available online at: http://euroasiapub.org Vol. 6, Issue 9, September - 2016, pp. 81~89 ISSN(o): 2231-4334, Impact Factor: 5.96, Thomson Reuters ID: L-5236-2015 Sept. 2016
- Bansal, Atul. AN EXPLORATORY ANALYSIS ON IFRS (INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS) STANDARDIZING IN BANKS OF ETHIOPIA, published at International Proceedings of Global Business and Innovation Management – Trends & Competitiveness, held at Christ Institute of Management & College, Rajkot, Gujarat, India, held on 22-23 January 2016.
- Bansal, Atul. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE PHILOSOPHY AND NON-MANDATORY DISCLOSURES : A Study of Top 10 Companies in India, published at International Journal of Business Administration and Management (IJBAM) (ISSN 2278-3660 IF : 2.38), Volume 5, Number 1, pp. 49-59 Jan-Jun’ 2015
- Bansal, Atul. ENVIRONMENTAL ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING – AN EVIDENCE FROM VISHAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT, INDIA, published at International Journal of Research in Finance and Marketing (IJRFM)ISSN(o): 2231-5985, Impact Factor: 4.088 Euro Asia Research and Development Association, www.euroasiapub.org,Volume 5, Issue 4 (April, 2015), Page 135-151 April 2015
- Bansal, Atul. “IFRS- IMPACT ON SMALL & MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (SMES)” published in the edited book of “IFRS and its Impact on Corporate Sector in India” (ISBN: 978-81-89972-85-1), published by Manglam Publications, J.P.Nagar, West Ghonda, Delhi (India) 2013.
Other interest & Activities:
- River rafting
- Social Networking