Current Position: ASSISTANT PROFESSOR – Finance & Economics
Email Address: email@example.com
Title: Assistant Professor
College: ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL SCIENCES
Department: Accounting & Financial Sciences
Specialization (General): PH.D ECONOMICS
Specialization (Specific): INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS RELEATION &FINANCE
- Ph.D. ECONOMICS SCIENCE (1991).
- Master FOREIGN POLICY FOR LATEEN AMERICA (1988).
- B.Sc. ACCOUNTING &BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (1976).
- TRA DIPLOMA Developed countries economics &statistics(Nederland).
- FRANCE Language Certification.
- Member in Iraqi Accountant and Auditors Association / 1976.
- Member in Iraqi Economics Society / 1992.
- Member in Cuba Economics Society / 1991.
- Member in lateen American and Caribbean (Mexico) Economics Society Number 2070/1991.
- Member in Studies and Economic Researches Center / Arab Community Union in lateen American (FEARAB AMERICA) /1991.
- Researches and Participant in Alternative Policies Studies Center/ Havana University – Cuba (1987 -1991).
- Supervisor for Many Dissertation for Diploma and Masters Student in finance & investment.
- Chair Head of Audit and Control / Ministry of Planning / (1977-1980).
- Chair Head of International Agreements and Investing / Ministry of Planning/ (1980-1986).
- Lecturer in Economic and art Empirical Subject in Institute of Nationalism Studies / Ministry of Planning (1998-2000).
- Teacher of International Economic Relationships and International.
Teaching & Learning Statement
I use the E-learning model of the (GU) and social media as virtual environment, AND ALSO I TAKE THE STUDENTS TO SCIENTIFIC VISITS TO COMPANIES AND FACTORS WITH A RELATIONSHIP TO SPECIALIZATION IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO LINK THE THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL ASPECTS [K,V1]. For supporting students, I guide them in many fields as, respond to students needs in my office hour to provide academic advising and I advise them on careers and job placement. Also supporting special need students [K1,V1,V2].
I have more than 25 years of diversified working experience in Teaching and Research in different universities and countries. During these various changes, I have learned to respect cultural variances and how to collaborate effectively with people from a variation of backgrounds, and with many diverse ideas. I am professor of economics and finance and proficient in curriculum development, classroom instruction and research accomplishments. Moreover, while me on the job experience has afforded me a accomplished skills set, including public speaking and diagnostic abilities, I excel at going above and beyond to make advancement in the field.
I am broadly interested in Economics and Financial Management. Currently I am involving in Islamic Banking, knowledge economics & information technology and Economic development and sustainability. My research agenda focuses on how to improve the economic growth of Kingdom of Bahrain in current changing scenario.
- The impact of the global financial crisis on the economics of golf cooperation council countries (GCC .2010).
- The feasibility of financing small &medium –size enterprises in commercial banks in Bahrain (2010).
- The role &importance of financial analysis in decision- making (2011).
- Cornerstone investment in economic development.
- Money laundering as one of the significant risks of financial globalization (2013).
- Knowledge economy based on economic social development in the (GCC) COUNTRIES (2013).
- Study Presented in Cuban Committee Party for United Nations Titled (Energy Challenging in 21 Century) 1988.
- Research Presented to Eighth Conference for Arab Community Union in lateen American/ Havana/ Cuba in 22-9-1988 Titled (the Effect of Arab Communities in Economic and Social Development in lateen America and Caribean).
- Research About Negative and Positive of Merger Iraq To world Trade Organization (WTO) 1996.
- Research about Effect of International Organization Policies to Unifying Measurement (ISO) on Developed Countries Economics (1999Baghdad).
Many of Economic Petroleum Studies and Researches Presented to Petroleum Magazine/ Ministry of Petroleum.
Other Interest & Activities
- Playing Tennis.
- Social Networking.