- Develop and maintain relevant and updated books, journals, magazines, e-books, e-journals, and databases. Also, to access related scholarly/academic links for other digital resources in support to research.
- Organize the library and its collection based on the local, regional and globally accepted standards, currents trends & technology for easy access and retrieval. This supports the development and enhancement of academic activities such as learning, teaching & research.
- Provide an interactive & continuous information literacy program collaboratively with the faculty members for the appreciation and development of knowledge, information and searching skills of the library patrons.
- Support and guide users doing research with the application of effective information searching skills and evaluation of needed resources.
- Maximize utilization of print and digital resources available in the library and from other scholarly databases, websites, etc.
- Collaborate with other libraries for the involvement and/or participation in the library consortium locally and internationally for stable relationships among members for common goals of sharing and access to various resources to support learning, teaching, and research.
- Equip users with a lifelong learning of using library resources efficiently and effectively that will produce graduates/professional which contributes to the betterment of the community.