How to Check for Plagiarism with Turnitin
Start the web browser and open Turnitin: http://www.turnitin.com
Enter below Email address and password, then click Login:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: * contact Helpdesk at 1762 0092 ext. 111
- Click on Class.
- Click on View.
- Click on Submit File button under Assignment.
- Submit your document:
- Select Multiple File Upload from the Submit: drop down menu.
- Click on Choose File button and locate the file from computer.
- When all the desired files are attached, click Upload all to upload the files.
- Click Submit to submit all uploaded files to Turnitin.
- Your assignment inbox will open automatically within few seconds. Turnitin will begin processing the document and will generate an Originality Report.
- Please wait a few moments and click your browser’s refresh button. To open the Originality Report for the paper you just submitted, click the % icon under Similarity.
- The Originality Report will open in a new window called Feedback Studio. All the top sources found to match the paper submission are in the sidebar to the right of the document contents.
- Click on All Sources icon to view the sources that have match with the document’s text.